• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Favorite Twilight Princess Dungeon?

Fav. TP Dungeon?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Lakebed Temple

• Arbiter's Grounds

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Temple of Time

• City in the Sky

• Twilight Palace

• Hyrule Castle

• Total voters
T

Teabus

I love city in the sky! Firstly because of the fact that it's in the sky and there's these occos running around, so cute! And secondly you get the second Clawsshot which help you get to some secret places. And the music! It's so perfect!!!

K

Kenu_Tsunaru

Very hard choice between Temple of Time and Snowpeak Ruins. Hm.. guess I would go with Snowpeak though, since I loved the mansion setting and the music was better than Temple of Time.

I personally hated Lakebed Temple.

i picked goron mines because i liked them for a lot of reasons but i havent played past snowpeak because i beat it like 30 min ago

I loved the goron mines, in that past I didn't like most of the fire dungeons.
however, just the atmosphere of the mines really got me.
the arbiters grounds would have to be second, just for the eerie prison feeling. o:

Wow, three way tie so far. Snowpeak was just hands down awesome. You got to make soup! How much better does risking your life get when it's for soup!?

i actually have 3 favourite dungeons in tp. it's between the goron mine/snowpeak ruins and city in the sky.i voted though the city in the sky.i just love the music of that level. it was a close run coin toss between them though.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would have to say Hyrule Castle for me because it was quite confusing and really made you think. It really made you change your battle technique too because you had to fight so much variety of enimies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom