• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite TV Show

What is your favorite tv show(s)?

My favorite tv show is Futurama.
It's really funny and I never get tired of watching it.

My favorite shows are Criminal Minds and Without a Trace. Any good crime-drama would suffice, but these two are my favorites.

my favorite show is also criminal minds the reason is alot of those disorders are real and its not alot of Hollywood fake stuff. The other reason i like it is because, it interesting how it is so realistic to real life BAU work.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hmm, I don't really watch a whole lot of regular TV anymore. I'd have to say, my favorite show is Intentional Talk on MLB Network. :P I pretty much have MLBN on in the background for the whole day. Baseball ftw.

When I do watch other shows, I enjoy some of these:

NCIS (the original)
Law & Order SVU
Bones
Burn Notice
Victorious (lolteenagegirl)

I watch pretty much whatever's on, if I have to. But generally, I pretty much only watch sports. Mostly baseball, football, and basketball. :D

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Really. I have so many but I think I have narrowed it down to my top 6.
1. Doctor Who- Time and Space Exploration seems fun
2. Family Guy- Though the newer ones are more gross but still like it
3. Burn Notice- That Burned spy is hot!
4. Royal Pains- House in the Hamptons without the limp and cute 0.0
5. It's me or the dog- It's like supernanny but you talk to dogs
6. House- Hugh Laurie is awesome

My favorite shows are Criminal Minds and Without a Trace. Any good crime-drama would suffice, but these two are my favorites.

Wow, I almost forgot about my favorite MSNBC show, Rachel Maddow.

To be honest, I don't watch much television. I try to avoid the idiot box as much as possible. I really like anime, but I watch it all online.

I have a lot I like...

1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel
2. Star Trek: Voyager
3. Every other Star Trek Series
4. Doctor Who
5. Futurama
6. Mythbusters/other assorted History, Discovery NatGeo shows I watch here and there
7. Family Guy
8. Dragonball, Dragonball Z

Not in any particular order past the first 4, I am sure I am missing a few.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
There's probly already a thread like this... :dry: Oh well.

My favorite TV show, besides Bleach... Hmm... Not really anything on Cartoon Network anymore, they've gone insane... -_- Um... I guess I really like Mythbusters and Unwrapped. I will occasionally watch something on Cartoon Network, when I have nothing else to do, but that's hardly ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom