• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Temple Music

Favorite Temple music?

• Forest Temple, OoT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Temple, OoT

• Water Temple

• Shadow Temple

• Spirit Temple

• Woodfall Temple

• Snowhead Temple

• Great Bay Temple

• Stone Tower Temple

• Dragon Roost Cavern

• Forbidden Woods

• Tower of the Gods

• Forsaken Fortress

• Earth Temple

• Wind Temple

• Ganon's Castle, WW

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Temple of Time, TP

• Palace of Twilight

• Hyrule Castle, TP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy first post (besides you) well i have to say for tmples in OoT itsforest shadow and spirit temple and in MM the moon :D so yeah.... and MM and Majora's incarnation ANNNNNNND Majora's Rath

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
My favorite Temple music is Stone Tower Temple because it gave the dungeon a very rustic and deathly feel. I also like how creepy it sounds with the chanting chorus and the wind blowing, it is just amazing. Also it is the only temple in the Zelda series thus far to have two themes for one dungeon.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
hmmm well i also liked forsaken fortress from WW but yeah o.o i still like the moon music even tho it notta temple

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My fav temple songs r the spirit temple from Oot, shadow temple, hyrule castle TP, and fire temple from OoT. All of those songs fit in to the temple. Very mysterious, eerie, and what else can I say? Those themes r very awsome to hear!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
i have to agree with linknerd cuz they really r AMAZING to here so yeah :P

Last edited:
There is a lot of good Temple theme's. I liked few f them and there are a couple that I really liked, like:
Stone Tower Temple- Temple Theme song was pretty awesome. The way how the Temple was set up fitted to how the Music was. I also liked it better than the rest was because it is like a 2-parter. When the Temple get's turned upside down, music was more meallowed. It was just a good soundtrack.

Temple of Time in Twilight Princess- it is just one origional soundtrack that no one can't get annoyed of. <3

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I liked the Spirit Temple in Ocarina of Time, the gravity normal Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask(it's really freaky when the gravity is upside down). I like the music, but I don't like the temple :P But the Dancing Dragon Dungeon music from Oracle of Seasons is really cool :D

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Decisions, decisions. I ended up picking four. First, The Forest Temple from OoT. The music just had this sense of...forlorness. It made me feel alone, in the middle of nowhere, and like nobody was ever going to find you if you got lost. Second, Stone Tower Temple. The music made it feel ancient and forgotten. Third, The Earth Temple from WW. For some reason, I felt music really fit the hordes of ReDeads roaming the place. And last, but most certainly not least, Hyrule Castle from TP. I walked in, and for a moment, I thought I was playing ALttP. Nostalgia!

Ties between Forest Temple of Ocarina of Time, Fire Temple, Water Temple, Stone Tower Temple, and Spirit Temple.

I also like Arbiter's Grounds, Dragon Roost Cavern, Temple of Time, Snowpeak Ruins, Wind Temple, and Great Bay Temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom