• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Superhero.

Name your favorite superhero(if you have one).
My favorite superhero is Angel(the vampire with a soul).
I also like Spider-man,and Batman.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I never really cared all that much over superheroes, but I've always like Spiderman. Though, Batman, and some of the X-Men were alright as well.

M

MagnumPrimers

Rorschach.

He's crazy, psychopathic objectivist. You know? Like a super hero would actually be.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Uhhh doest TMNT count? Ive been a fan of (the classic) TMNT for most of my life. I remember as a kid id play with TMNT action figures as I watched the movie :P. Other then that maybe Spiderman or Batman. Or The Flash.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Batman.

Got to love a superhero who isn't super but does a fine job of fighting the good fight. Of course being rich out of the wazoo doesn't hurt.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Spider-man... He has real problems, like paying the rent, problems with the wife, etc...
it is the most "realistic",imo

M

Majora Mistress

SPIDER-MAN!!! I can't explain what makes me love him so much. Perhaps is is because I like creepy crawly things. Batman is way cool too. Just nowhere near as cool as Spider-man for me. I also love Ben 10 before he grew up. :)

B

bob

Wolverine, best superhero ever. I mean he can't be killed and has those awesome claws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom