• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Soundtrack?

Favorite Soundtrack

• LoZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AoL

• AlttP

• LA

• OoT

• MM

• OoX

• FS

• WW

• FSA

• MC

• TP

• PH

• ST

• Anything Else

• Total voters

Djinn

and Tonic
I would have to say Wind Waker. Firstly because it was so different from same old fantasy setting music seen so often in previous games, and other similar titles such as Final Fantasy. It did a great job of capturing a different feel and culture for the game, and for each island.

And I genuinely like the very celtic sounding title screen song. Very different from almost all the other sequels.

SheikahSoul

Decadence
I have no single favorite, I have many several and those are:

Oot,
The melodies are so beautiful and magical.

TP,
Dark, beautiful and mysterious.

MM,
Uniqe and enjoyable.

and ST,
Both beautiful,mysterious, uniqe and nice tones and melodies as well.

Last edited:

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Its a tie between Ocarina of Time, Wind waker, and Twilight Princess for me. I voted for TP because noone's voted for it yet.

My favorite songs from each are:
OoT- all ocarina songs
WW- Staff Credits and the Leendary Hero
TP- Title screen and Hyrule Field

My favorite Zelda soundtrack happens to be Spirit Tracks'. Spirit Tracks had an excellent score. It's the only one I've downloaded and have on my iPod. The music in Spirit Tracks had unique tracks that really helped get a feeling of the events that occurred. The greatest ones from the game, in my opinion, would have to be the ones from the Malladus fight, both phases, and the Sacred Duet.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
1 Ocarina of Time its has wonderful music all through the game I love the Water and Shadow Temple's and Ganon's Castle the most.
2 Majora's Mask love the Oceanside Spiderhouse'Woodfall Temple and Majora's Mask battle.
3 Wind Waker Foresaken Fortress'Earth Temple and Phantom Ganondorf music:yes: really stands out in this game!
4 Spirit Tracks I loved all the Temples music and the Tower of Spirits;).
5 Phantom Hourglass the Final fight with Bellum and Bellumbeck I adore this music its some of the best boss battle music I have ever heard!:cool:

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I like the Wind Waker's soundtrack the most, because it had many memorable tunes and I think the music gave out a lot of emotion. Second place for me would have to be Twilight Princess.

SheikahSoul

Decadence
As I just got reminded, I must agree on the WW soundtrack as well. It was a very creative and nice soundtracks. But for me, If comparing the games of Toon Link and their music, my fav one is ST.

WW, only because of the staff credits music. It was so beautiful...it really made you feel as if something great was truly lost, but at the same time it gave you hope that something better would eventually come along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom