• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Shield in the Zelda Series

Call me boring, but I like the traditional Hylian Shield the most. Particularly the one in TP.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Mirror Shield from the Wind Waker for sure.
I also like the Twilight Princess & Skyward Sword Hylian Shields (2nd place tie between those 2) but Wind Waker Mirror Shield is definitely #1.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Maybe I'm just partial to Majora's Mask, but I really loved the Mirror Shield from it just because of how it looks, even though it does look kinda say and creepy.

I also liked the mirror shield in WW, it made Link be able to reflect that pesky fire from Wizarobes (I think that is how they are spelled)

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
My favorite shield is most definitely the Hylian shield. I remember when me and friends would pretend to be Link and I'd rip them off by selling overpriced Hylian shields. Fun times.

Mirror Shield from Ocarina of Time was pretty awesome. I liked the Mirror shield in A Link to the Past aswell, just because it was so huge compared to Link:)

I guess the conclusion is that the Mirror Shield is the most awesome, but the Hyrule Shield is always awesome aswell. It looked great in Skyward sword aswell. Did the gauntlet just to look cool with it :)

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Either the Mirror shield from MM or the Deku shield from OOT. I know that the deku shield wasn't very useful since it could be burned, but I like the deku emblem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom