• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Real Life Cities You Have Traveled To So Far ?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I was just wondering what everybody's favorite real life cities that you have traveled to so far?

My answer is Chicago, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Toronto, San Diego, Paris and London.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
haven’t traveled anywhere near the amount that I’d like to, unfortunately. a couple of my favorites have been Franklin Lakes, NJ, Carefree, AZ, and Intervale/North Conway, NH.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Can't recommend Duluth enough for anyone wanting the true Minnesota Experience (tm)
the north shore on a cloudy day is peak vibes
honolulu is aight
Cebola was worth visiting once, but I probably wouldn't return

Los Angeles (Used to live there too, I miss it.)
Hollywood
Tampa Bay (Well before the state went koo-koo.)

I've only ever been to 3 states outside my own, so my answers are limited. I have no interest in frying my butt off in Arizona, and I'll never set foot in Utah again.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I love Osaka the best. It's a city full of life and fantastic food. Great Atmosphere and people there. Can't wait to visit again.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Can't recommend Duluth enough for anyone wanting the true Minnesota Experience (tm)
the north shore on a cloudy day is peak vibes
I agree Duluth is quite spectacular. I remember driving Northeast to the Split Rock Lighthouse and just amazed how beautiful the shoreline of Lake Superior is. I am tempted to do a road trip from the Twin Cities to Thunder Bay possibly stopping in Duluth and Ely, Minnesota. Mostly because I like Duluth and I want to see the International Wolf Centre in Ely, Minnesota and see if they have one that looks like our friend Link's alter ego; Wolf Link.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm gonna be biased (totally not born in the superior one) and say the Twin Cities, neither could figure out how to cross a goddamn river. Eau Claire, WI is really underrated though, nice that I am nearly in the exact middle of those two points and can visit 3 major cities within a matter of hours, no plane needed.

Beaufort, South Carolina had a great feel to it, it’s a small city but very lively. I’d pick it over New York any day, unless there was something good showing at the Met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom