• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Real Life Cities You Have Traveled To So Far ?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I really enjoyed San Diego. The beaches are beautiful there.

Surprisingly enough, I also liked Memphis. It has a cozy vibe to it despite having a lot of violent crime.
Agreed. I loved San Diego, the weather is usually really decent year round. I just wish it were not so expensive to live there.

Memphis also has really good Barbecue (especially ribs). It is definitely up there with barbecue in Texas, St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri.

As far as other cities that have really surprised me I would have to say Baltimore. Baltimore is gritty, diverse, historic and absolutely resistant to adversity. They have probably the best aquarium between Atlanta and Boston.

King Link

The Hero of the Kingdom
I love Manchester it’s the city where I was born so I’m slightly biased. But it’s a really cool place to me it feels perfectly balanced between old and new I love it.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
Paris, it truly is the City of Lights. Watching the Olympics this year, I was like I remember being ebeneath te Eiffel Tower on the lawn and enjoying the exquisite food.

Jerusalem, the Holy City. Ironically my favorite place has nothing to do with religion at all. Its a new outside mall connected to the Old City that has wonderful restaurants and high end shops.

Seattle, I love the art beat and the food. Best waffles I have ever had was on the Space Needle.

New York City when it was in its prime. Central Park in Winter when first Narnia film came out, going to the observatory deck of The Empire State Building, I even went up in Trade Towere a month before 9/11.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vancouver is my favourite city in the world, though there might be some hometown bias sneaking in there.

Seattle was great to visit because it has extremely similar vibes to Vancouver all around, just somehow actually quieter. It's basically like the American version of Vancouver.

Toronto is great but too "American" feeling for me, for a Canadian city. Far too large, far too crowded, far too noisy. Lake Ontario is beautiful and the food is great, as is the thriving multiculturalism the city is well known for.

NYC was fantastic to visit. Too crowded, that's the only thing that would really deter me from visiting again. Beautiful place, majestic skyline, amazing arts and food. One of the best trips I've ever done. As a fan of musical theatre, seeing one of my favourite musicals in the gorgeous Gershwin Theatre was an unbeatable experience.

San Francisco, if it wasn't for the heat, would probably have been my favourite trip I've been on! The seafood was topnotch as was the sourdough, and the culture is really interesting. Unfortunately, I know crime has gotten quite a bit worse in the 10 years since I visited and many people have told me it's not as great as it used to be. Maybe one day I'll return to see for myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom