• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Type

Favorite Type of Pokemon

• Grass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Dark

• Normal

• Ghost

• Poison

• Electric

• Fighting

• Psychic

• Rock

• Ground

• Ice

• Flying

• Bug

• Dragon

• Steel

• Fairy

• Total voters
My favorite type is Dragon. They tend to be the coolest looking Pokemon, and the most powerful, (with exceptions of course). Dragon-type Pokemon can learn a variety of moves, as well. They also have only two weaknesses, Dragon and Ice. Not to mention that many legendary Pokemon, which I love by the way, are Dragon-type.

Fire is a close second because they too are very cool looking. They also have few weaknesses and numerous strengths. The Fire-type starters are always my favorites, too.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite types would be: Dark, Ghost, Normal Psychic, and Water. :)

Pen

The game is on!
When I was younger I always liked Fire the most, now however, I like Water the most for various reasons. I see many similarities between me and the Water element.
1. I'm Pisces which belongs to the water element.
2. I've always liked the water, and to be out at sea.
3. I'm allergic to grass (weak to grass).
4. My eyes can't withstand the sunlight (Solarbeam)...

G

garomaster

I would have to choose the poison type, even though it is weak against the ever so common psychic type. Just the nuisance of being poisoned seems like a logical strategy to get under your opponents skin :P My favourate pokemon in this categore are skuntank, crobat, and gengar. I also like dark and electric types!

Z

ZeldaFan.Nr.1

ill think i do say fire cause my favorite pokemon is ho oh and thyplosion

I've always liked the Fire-type more than any other type in the game. I don't know why, my favourite starters of each Gen are all the Fire-type starters, with Gen III being the exception. I've never really thought about why I've liked the Fire-type the most either, it's probably because of I liked Charizard when I got Pokemon Blue.

In terms of competitive battle though, my favourite type is the Flying-type. A lot of powerhouses in the Pokemon series, such as Gyarados, are included in the Flying-type too.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
As much as I like Poison type, (NidoQueen) I am going to go with Dark as my favorite type. I also like Fire and Grass.

B

BIGJRA

Psychic is winning and is awesome. If psychics came to life, they would beat the crap outta any enemys. Psychic is also the best special type; I like specials. And the best pokemon are psychic (Alakazam, Mr. Mime, Espeon, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Unown (jk), Wobbuffet, Deoxys, Jirachi, Chimecho, Gardevoir, Gallade, Victini, Cresselia, Hypno, I could go on forever...)

Diablo

King of Redeads
I love Ghost type pokemon ever since Blue version when I first battled a Ghastly. I'm also a fan of Dark types too, I usually train a few Dark types for their raw power. Krookodile ftw

D

Deleted member 6224

Electric is awesome..................................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom