• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Movie Line?

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
"Kay Corleone: Oh, Michael. Michael, you are blind. It wasn't a miscarriage. It was an abortion. An abortion, Michael. Just like our marriage is an abortion. Something that's unholy and evil. I didn't want your son, Michael! I wouldn't bring another one of you sons into this world! It was an abortion, Michael! It was a son Michael! A son! And I had it killed because this must all end!
[Michael's eyes begin to bulge]
Kay Corleone: I know now that it's over. I knew it then. There would be no way, Michael... no way you could ever forgive me not with this Sicilian thing that's been going on for 2,000 years.
[Michael loses control. He slaps Kay across the face. She falls onto the couch]
Michael Corleone: *****! You won't take my children!
Kay Corleone: I will.
Michael Corleone: You WON'T TAKE MY CHILDREN!
Kay Corleone: They're my children too."
The Godfather- Part II

Not from a movie but
Calvin (TO Mom): Here I am, your greatest achievement in life.
Mom (TO Husband): I'm depressed.
Calvin and Hobbes

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger,darling." -Eames, Inception
"I'm the king of the world!" -Jack, Titanic
"Here's lookin' at you, kid." "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." -Rick Blaine, Casablanca (ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES EVER)
"NYAAAAAAAHH!!!" -Lord Voldemort, basically every Harry Potter movie.

Kleora

Kleora
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V. -V
V for Vendetta

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
"There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing." - Patrick Bateman - American Psycho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom