• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Moment in WW

Z

ZeldaRane

Haha... I loved those.
All of the "Link getting launched" cutscenes were great:

Well, those are some of my favorite moments... but I really like the cutscene when Link meets Ganondorf on the Forsaken Fortress after withdrawing the Master Sword. Especially the part when Ganondorf says, "My name is Ganondorf... And I am the Master of the Forsaken Fortress..." When he turns around, the expression on Link's face is all like, "Ack! You're ugly!"
I, personally don't agree with the ugly part, but it's still a funny reaction.

Those were my favorite moments too.

Last edited by a moderator:

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
When Link returns to old Hyrule after obtaining the triforce of courage. He finds Zelda's gone so he destroys the barrier on the Castle. I love the look on Links face you can tell he means business.

I like when you first go to Hyrule castle to get the Master Sword. It was quite a shock to see Hyrule frozen in time. It's also quite sad. The Hero of Time worked hard to save Hyrule from Ganondorf, but in the end all he really did was delay the inevitable. Plus it's fun fighting all the enemies that are left in the castle.

I love when Link has to revisit Makar and Medli and request their help getting through the Wind/Earth Temples. The melodies they play are beautiful, and one of them's my ringtone!

C

Chibi-Robo Link

Riding around the Great Sea with Makar on The King of Red Lion's head. Especially when you hit an explosive barrel :D

One of my favourite parts is when Tetra comes with you after you have the Master sword and you go and meet the King of red lions.
And he explains who he is, and who Tetra is.
----------------------------------------------------------------
He then calls Tetra to come to him and then with a golden flash she become Princess Zelda.
A truly wonderful scene from the game.
------------------------------------------------------------
Another is when you get all the way to the top of the forsaken fortress Valoo comes and burns the place down, the part where you and Ganon here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another i really like is when you have put all three stones in their statues they shoot a ray of light which ends up in a triangle shape which then brings up the Tower of the Gods.

There are more but these three are amongst the best in Zelda games.

So many good moments in the game. The intro was awesome. It was probaly the best score for the classic Zelda theme in any of the games. The whole beggining. From the start at Outset Island to the end of the forsaken fortress. Being blasted out of the cannon. Hiding in barrels, sidling along walls. I have never seen a video game with all these chacrteristics. so great. I also loved going down in old Hyrule. I would look out beyond the boundreis of the castle and see if I could locate any places from Ocarina of time as the coutry side looked the same. And of course any scene with Link and Tetra early one. She was Like Midna. picking on poor Link.

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Link's famous line - "Meow"

and every other moment in the game. I just love every aspect of it :) When he first goes to the forsaken fortress and sees Aryll, I was like :D but then when Helmarock King appeared I was like "Oooooooh sh*t" and when the king of red lions turns around and shows link hes a talking boat, I find it hilarious how Link reacted XD

Overall, theres not a moment in the game I don't like :)

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I loved how they incorporated a good amount of humor to the cutscenes while still maintaining a good story. As much as I enjoy comedy, it usually ruins stories for me, but The Wind Waker seemed to maintain a good balance. I suppose a good example of this is when the Tower of the Gods rises out of the ocean. They maintain the whole "hooooooly craaap, this is amaaaaazing" aspect while still including the whole bit about Link getting sent flying and flying splat into the tower. XD Toon Link is sooo kawaii. ^^

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
The last battle with Ganondorf, when Tetra transforms, and the ending. I also liked when Link got the Master Sword and we saw the stained glass window with the OoT sages on it.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I think the whole game was epic. But so good moments are when Link meets his talking boat King. And the fight with Ganondorf.

Ganondorf's monologue near the end. Talking about the rough desert conditions his people were forced to endure and his jealousy for Hyrule. For the first time ever I actually sympathized with him, he was no longer just some random bad guy who wants to take over the world. He felt very human there, evil yes, but very human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom