• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Mask

What was your favorite regular mask in Majora's Mask?

• All-Night Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blast Mask

• Bremen Mask

• Bunny Hood

• Captain's Hat

• Circus Leader's Mask

• Couples Mask

• Don Gero's Mask

• Garo's Mask

• Giant's Mask

• Gibdo Mask

• Great Fairy Mask

• Kafei's Mask

• Kamaro's Mask

• Keaton Mask

• Mask of Scents

• Mask of Truth

• Postman's Hat

• Romani Mask

• Stone Mask

• Total voters

ZeldaAllDay

Fierce Deity
Hey, i just wanted know what regular, (non transforming), mask most people liked in Majoras Mask. My favorite regular mask was the bunny hood because it really sped-up travel. My favorite mask that transformed link was the Fierce Diety mask of course, it was just very epic.

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
The Stone Mask! Although not the most aesthetically pleasing, it is massively helpful in avoiding detection - not only from the various guards, but many enemies as well!

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Dunno yet. I'll let you know as soon as I've caught 'em all. In the meantime, my favorite transformation mask is most certainly the Zora Mask. Well, I haven't gotten Fierce Diety yet, but from what I understand that's pretty much just an overpowered Link that isn't able to use items. I mean, sure it's awesome, but, you know does he have the ability to swim underwater limitlessly and give off a huge electrical charge!?

Z

Zelda Fangirl

I like Bunny Hood, because it makes easier to walk through the game, but I loved Couple's Mask, that side quest was one of the largest in all the game, and what ir represented just amazed me <3!

But now that I'm in College most of the time I wish I had the All Night Mask

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Bunny Hood dominates! I'm so afraid of time limits, especially when there's a moon that's going to smash into the planet (In Soviet Russia, moon land on YOUUUU!!!), but the Bunny Hood relieves some of my anxiety because I can run faster!

I thought the Giants mask was really cool, it could only do one thing and it did it only in a certain room. I liked being giant Link killing the Twinmold creature or what ever it was.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Definitely the Bunny Hood. That's one of the first masks I like to get ASAP. It makes getting place to place SOOO much faster. And you don't have to take the time to transform back and forth to use it.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Well, I'd have to say the Captain's Hat because it looks awesome, it makes ReDeads dance, the guy you get it from is awesome, and you can command the StalChildren.

Blast Mask and the Bunny hood... I loved them sooo much... I really like the blast mask though... "I let bomb go boom in my face" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom