• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Majora's Mask Song?

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
Song of healing.
No other Zelda song was able to make me feel so sad. It is not only my favorite MM song, but my fav Zelda song of all the games, because the way you use it to heal all the troubled souls in the game and all the sad stories just makes you feel bad.

D

Deku Scrub

The sun's song isn't an ocarina song in majora's mask. When deku scrub said "what's your favorite song(s) from Oot and MM" I think he meant, counting the ones that appeared in Ocarina of time, as well as majora's mask.
Yeah, that was my fault. I forgot to change that when the topic was switched to "Favorite Majora's Mask Song?" Sorry. >_<;

I also forgot to mention that the Song of Healing is completely awesome. Though I really don't need to say that do I?

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I really enjoy oath to order, that would be my number one favorite song in the game. My second favorite is the song of healing because its such a weird song, I feel like I want to cry when I hear it but at the same time I feel happy, its just hard to explain. And so that makes my third favorite song new wake boss nova, I like it because its a nice jazzy song.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
The Song of Healing and Oath to Order are some of my favorite songs in the series. But I have to say that my favorite song in Majora's Mask was by far the Astral Observatory theme. It was terrifyingly fantastic, so powerful and emotional. It makes you feel confused, frightened and optimistic all at the same time. It's quite possibly my favorite song in the entire series. No other song in Zelda evokes so much feeling for me, although I think nostalgia may play a large role in me liking this song too, so I'm a bit biased :P

Oath to Order and Song of Healing are great songs too, they both do a great job of showing how dark and serious the game is. The Song of Healing in particular does a fantastic job of making you feel both happy and confident yet alone and scared. If I had to choose a song that reflects the tone of the game best, it would be the Song of Healing. It's definitely my favorite playable song.

G

googlebot

my favorite song was the new wave bossa nova i love that song especially when playing it as zora o.o

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
The song of healing is a mystical tune of happiness, sadness, pain, and relief. People who experience the song of healing know that when you hear it, death comes for you and it closes in on you with no escape. The last moments before it however, are wonderful. Your pain melts away into the soothing melody in the music. Your soul is entranced by the things you love gone by to meet your at the journey's end and the sorrow and hardships you went through to get there were all worth it. People you loved meet you and give you the happiness in the form of cleansing, they wept for you in death, but in life you were happy with them. You live with those memories of happiness and do away with the sorrow of the end as you cry and leave your soul to pass on while your power goes to use by another. Rest now, young one for the journey has ended and you can rest in peace. The weight of mountains has left your shoulder and you can fly, fly away to your reward.

Remember, do not fear death, but fear what the last moments before it will be.
- Chargewithsword's favorite is the Song of Healing.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
There isn't even any competition when it comes to this topic, because the Sing of Healing wins by so much it's not even funny. That song should have been the theme of the whole game, but it seemed to fit the depressing mood that MM was set in. It's kind of hard to put into words, but it made me feel as if I had already lost, but yet I had another chance, which is practically what the game is about. You keep losing, but yet you're given chance after chance to get it right and win. It's definitely one of the best songs in the entire Zelda series.

Hey I never thought of it like that. That's completely true now that you mention it.
Still, I have to stick with the Song of Time. Everytime I play that song, it seems so mystical to me.

Starchain1

A star
Darn I forgot what it was but its the one when you play to deafet Majoria to send him reatreating to the moon
all suddenly it gets quiet and it sounds awsome

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Song of Healing.

Gives me the shivers whenever I heal the souls of Mikau or Darmani and you see their dreams or the flashbacks of their life.
Seriously, so heart warming.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Ocarina songs, or songs in general?

I like- stone tower temple, stone tower temple upside-down (I love that shimmer effect), song of healing, and the song of storms. I would like the Oath to Order, but I feel like it is missing two notes at the end.

Austin

Austin
Would have to be Song of Healing; I hate to be unoriginal, but it's just too good :). I'll put my least favorite here as well, Song of Soaring. Awful, awful tune.

D

Dinalfo

Hmm, since everyone is talking about ocarina songs, I would have to go with the Song of Double Time since it's a simple song plus it helps create mood for when you need to quickly go to the next day/night of the game.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I like the Song of Healing and the New Wave Bossa Nova. The New Wave Bossa Nova is so catchy when you hear the whole thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom