• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Boss

Favorite Final Boss?

• Ganon (LoZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link (AoL)

• Ganon (ALttP)

• 'The Nightmare' (LA)

• Ganon (OoT)

• Majora (MM)

• Onox (OoS)

• Veran (OoA)

• Ganondorf (TWW)

• Vaati (TMC)

• Ganondorf (TP)

• Bellum (PH)

• Malladus (ST)

• Demise (SS)

• Total voters
T

Triforce_Hero

The Big Bad Bosses

Within all the modern Zelda titles which boss from which game is your favorite. Everytime you battle this boss you get chills if excitement and get full of adrenaline? Yeah, that boss.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
This is my top five "bid bad" bosses (without order):
Ocarina of Time - Barinade
Majora's Mask - Goht
The Wind Waker - Jalhalla
Twilight Princess - Stallord
Skyward Sword - Koloktos

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Stallord is easily my favorite. Shadow Link from AoL is pretty challenging if you don't use the cheat.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Zelda bosses have always been the series weakpoint in my eyes!

But there have been some pretty epic boss battles! To name a few:

- Phantom Ganon
- Puppet Ganon
- Argorok
- Ganon (Any battle)
- Koloktos

Skyward Sword imo took a step in the right direction in terms of bosses and even though there are many of my favs in this game my favorite would've to be the Argorak battle in TP. This boss battle really showed us how epic boss battles can be.....The atmosphere, the music, the panic of trying to climb the pillars Ect and the fact that your facing a giant armoured Dragon high in the clouds!

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
You all mentioned some really good bosses. My favorite boss has to be Phantom Ganon from Ocarina of Time. The real kicker for me was the atmosphere throughout the battle. It was eerie, even frightening at times. I don't know, it was just a fun boss battle for me.

I really like the flower boss in WW; the one you had to use your boomerang on. It wasn't a particularly challenging boss, but it was so pretty!

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
Favorite: I have many favorites and too many to list them all here. Stallord, Koloktos, Ganondorf (TP), Goht, Cragma just to name a few.
Least favorite: Gohma (various games), Gyorg
Most challenging: Bongo Bongo, Gyorg
Least challenging: Gohma (all of them), Fyrus, Dodongo (LoZ, OoT)
Coolest: Anything on my favorites list
Lamest: Gohma (all), Morpha, Aquamentus

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The best boss I ever fought was Argorok from TP. You got to clawshot up the towers and grab his tail. Then you pulled off his armor. Then you clawshot around the flying plants in the sky, while dodging his fiery breath. At last you grab his back, stab the crystal on his back while he falls, and finally kill him to retrieve the mirror shard. EPIC! Those boss fights made TP one of the best Zelda games ever, among a dozen other things.

Worst would have to be that be that stupid dodongo in the first game. You get to fight one of them as the boss of a dungeon, but later you're fighting three of them in just a single not-particularly-important room. They are so simple and easy, and yet one of them is the boss of it's own dungeon.

My favorite boss to battle has always been bong bongo I just like the way he bangs the drum making it harder to aim at him

The worst boss I ever faced would have to be jalhalla I just thought it was so stupid

C

Cipher

My favorite boss is Blizzeta, for its theme and ice theme, not because of the difficulty. Stallord and Koloktos are close seconds. Least favorite would have to be Fraaz (too random). Least challenging would be Twinrova (attacks are as random as Fraaz but much easier to avoid)
Scariest? Armogohma from TP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom