• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Boss

Favorite Final Boss?

• Ganon (LoZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link (AoL)

• Ganon (ALttP)

• 'The Nightmare' (LA)

• Ganon (OoT)

• Majora (MM)

• Onox (OoS)

• Veran (OoA)

• Ganondorf (TWW)

• Vaati (TMC)

• Ganondorf (TP)

• Bellum (PH)

• Malladus (ST)

• Demise (SS)

• Total voters
W

westar

I don't have any favorite bosses, but the bossis I find funniest to battle are they who got many faces, like vaati in TMC and Ganondorf in TP. The ones I don't like are the obvious "hit the big glowing thing a few times" (hrrm....Armoghoma...hrm...)

F

Flinn Rai

I really liked Jalhalla from Wind Waker, boss of the Earth Temple. The way they did Poes in general in WW was really cool, and he was made up of a bunch of different Poes. I also liked Stallord from TP. But my least favorite boss would probably have to be either Odalwa (MM, boss of the Woodfall Temple, those moths were sooooooo annoying) or Onox (OoS, dragon form sucked).

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's hard to decide on a favourite boss. I really like Koloktos, Bongo Bongo, Molgera, and Volvagia... I think they're my top four, but I can't decide which one I like least. As for my least favourite, I'm thinking that would have to be either Jalhalla (seriously... It's not a boss fight, it's a game of bowling) or Armoghoma. They were both really easy fights, and I found their design to be poor (I like the idea of a giant spider, I just don't think it suited Ghoma).

I think I'm actually gonna go with Odolwa as my favourite boss.

R

Robosnakejr

My favorite boss is that golem thing from phantom hourglass(forget name) the fight was forgettable, sadly, but I knew how much fun it was hammering up to pound buttons.

My least favorite is the first Zelda boss(apparently boss names don't matter to me) he is just hard, because I never bothered with the magical shield. Or, the arrow until after the fight.

That's all!

I should have said this earlier, but plot wise, the bosses are different. My favorite is vaatti,(never beat th Minish cap) because of his dark personality. My least favorite is ganon. I know, he's the main enemy. But now, it's like he's the ONLY enemy. I hate that they stopped adding new antaganists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Whie this isn't my favorite boss, I am starting to enjoy more of Eyesoar from Oracle of Ages. Really he's everything I want in a boss; he deals contact damage as well as having projectiles that basically swarm you and keep you on your toes. Sure, he's a stun and gun type, but who cares when he's actually dangerous? <3

DarkLink17

Well then
I loved the Nightmare Final Boss from LA, lots of diversity and "coolness", a little on the easy side though.
As for my least favorite, It'd have to be The Imprisoned, just because you had to fight him SO MANY TIMES.

My favorite boss in general was Koloktos. What fun. :)

Though favorite boss to fight was Ghirahim II. Sometimes a regular sword duel is what I like best <3

Hardest: Demise. Died so many times.

Least favorite? I dunno. Fyrus maybe? I don't hate all of them, but there was nothing special about Fyrus.

Out of all of the boss battles in the entire Zelda franchise I'd say my favorite boss battle is the first fight against the Armos Knights in ALttP due to the combination of the music and the knights hopping around. My least favorite? I'd probably say Gyorg due to it always knocking me into the water and then chewing on me like I was a wad of fishy gum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom