• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite School Subjects

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I don't really have a favorite class since all I do is daydream in all my classes anyway and I'm not interested in anything I learn or do in any of them. They're all the same for me: go to a class and sit back as the teacher lectures, then go home to maybe do some work or studying in the subject. It's hard to pick a favorite when all the classes have the same feel.

Two classes that I don't like are foreign language and arts. I find language more difficult to study for and understand than other classes and with art, I'm forced to draw for the entire class which is really boring, and the fact that I'm a mediocre artist at best doesn't help at all. I also don't like most technology-related classes, like video production and multimedia, since I'm horrible with technology.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
It all depends on the teacher most of the time but by nature, science is usually the most fun due to hands-on activities and most of the teachers are really laid back, I'm really interested in social studies but the curriculums they put in it are ridiculously boring, endless notes, papers, drawings, projects, papers, assignments, it pretty much equals hell.

My favorite school subject would have to beeeee Spanish of course ^.^
It's my native language and I am amazed that my school actually allows me to take it . . . I get almost an 100 on every report card :D

My least favorite is definitely a tie between English and science. Don't get me wrong, I love writing, which is why I used to love English, however for the past few years it's been nothing but reading old books and watching movies of old books all year . . . no more creative writing assignments, which I absolutely crave.
Science I just don't get. It's hard, it's annoying, it uses too many words I don't understand. I'm about to enter AP Biology this year (10th grade, NO IDEA WHY MY TEACHER RECOMMENDED ME FOR THIS WHEN I GOT A D ON THE FINAL) and I still don't even get the freaking rock and water cycles. Lord help me v.v

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
My favorite subjects in school is journalism & band/music. My least favorite subject is math, especially when you get to the classes that you'll never use again in your life unless u get a job that specializes in math

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I find no conflict with any of the Academic courses, except for this stupid as **** one ( i didn't cuss, just added ****'s). Health/HSAS Academic Life Skills Class. THe teacher sucks, she doesn't even teach half the time. All she says is get your book out, do section one review. EVERY. FREAKING. DAY. She sucks as a teacher and seems as if she doesn't know what she's doing. It's a sad life for us all.

bunny

birb overlord
Any School Subjects That You Actually Enjoy?

I didn't see a thread like this, but if there is one that I missed, I apologize.

Well, while I was studying (not really) a few hours ago, I started to think about all the school subjects that I actually like. There's one class I'm taking that I'm particularly finding to be quite a bit of fun. World History is apparently right up my alley. I really seem to like learning about other countries' history and culture. There are a couple of other classes that I don't mind, but mostly because I think they're easy. Then there's my art class, but I don't think that counts...

Anyway, how about you guys? Do you have a school subject that you enjoy?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I highly enjoy art, but I'm not taking any art classes this year because my school wouldn't give me any. What happened to senior privileges?!

Anyway, of the classes I am taking, I really enjoy Psychology and Forensics the most. Both are very interesting subjects, and it's a lot of fun to learn about the things those classes teach. For example, in Psychology, I learned a lot of interesting things about the mind and about sleep and other things. I really like the class.

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
English and Maths! All two of my favorite subjects. I love English so much because I like learning a language. Even so, it's very fun to learn it. My English teacher said that I'm one of the best Engkish speakers in class so I think that's fine to me. I really like Maths since after the diagnostic test, Maths looks.. surprisingly easy. Although that I don't really like fractions but hey, fractions ARE hard, right?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Earlier this year, I took American Literature and really liked it. I like all Language Arts.

I'm taking a weekly (not school related) musical theatre class, and it's the highlight of my week.

I like History sometimes. Depends on what I'm learning. Boring royal lines and such, I don't like. Actual events and cultures, I like.

I HATE Math, and dislike Science.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
There is a couple...

PE (Physical Education) Mainly because it involves sports and I am a big sports fan as well as I love olaying sport!

Business Studies...Mainly because I am hugely interested with anything to do with the business world and the economy and that I am planning to study Business Management at University!

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I enjoyed any class where I was pushed and expected to think for myself instead of regurgitating the "correct" answer... mathematics, of course, being the exception... I couldn't create evidence-supported arguments against Euclid and Newton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom