• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Incarnation of Link

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Wind Waker, Ocarina, & Twilight Princess. Although Skyward Sword looks awesome! And he's wearing PANTS!

personally, i like OoT link. i like him a lot because he's THE hero that's mentioned in a lot of other zelda games and the most famous and well-known link. that, and he strikes me as the most bad-arse link of all

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I like all incarnations of Link, save non-canon stuff (CDI >_>)

Favorite is definitely OoT/MM Link though. His character design is my favorite, he is the most Legendary among them all being known as the Hero of Time, and he is the coolest : D

I mean Link in MM can do backwards somersaults and no-handed cartwheels as easily as if they were normal jumps. What other incarnation of Link can do that? ;)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
In terms of design and ferocity, Twilight Princess Link.

He has it all, the simple background, the amazing swordplay, the simple man turned to soldier.
The man who was destined to save Hyrule, that kind of thing. The basic a nobody to a somebody.
But I also like WW Link, being a bit animated and funny, plus the expressions he makes, it's hard to not like him.

This one is easy:

linklarge_460.jpg

He talked!
Not to mention with fantastic dialogue to boot!
Possibly the best unintentional parody of all time. :yes::yes::yes:

C

cobemon

^ew.

TP link and the toon links are my faves, they showed the most emotion in the games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom