• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Hub?

MW7

Clock Town for sure. Skyloft, Windfall, and Hyrule Town (Minish Cap) were all pretty great as well.

Skyloft/Windfall Island

Clock Town may have the most to do, but nothing beats chillin' in the skies with Skyloftians or flying around Windfall with my Deku Leaf. The aesthetic approach has a lot to do with it too. Staring out at the expansive sea/sky always gave a me a home-y feeling. I don't know how to explain it, but whenever I walk around these towns I could just stay there forever.

I agree with you there. I felt so at home when I look up at the sky and saw the loftwings fly over or looking out at the great sea.

I liked Skyloft the most. I got this whole sense of utopia when Zelda jumped off the ledge after Link won the ceremony. She had complete trust that he would catch her, a trust that could only be fostered in a true utopian or almost utopian society. I may just be taking a philosophical approach to this, but I didn't get that utopian feeling from any other hub. For me, the whole utopia sense adds to the feeling of urgency when you have to save the world, because the evil that is threatening it is so terrible when compared to an innocent society.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I would have to say Clock Town. There are so many things to do there. And it is just generally just a really fun town. The music there was amazing. i also liked all the different shops and such.

Hmm, my favorite hub would probably be either Clock Town or Skyloft. Now that I think about it, I suppose I like Skyloft a tad bit more, though, as it is just such a bright, colorful, innocent, and upbeat place. But Clock Town still holds such a wonderful and nostalgic place in my heart, and I bet it always will. It was definitely the hub that I explored the most, and I'm the most familiar with it - to the point that any time I dream of Zelda, I dream that I'm in Clock Town. While on the subject, Windfall was great too, and very cute. As I said, though, I believe Skyloft's charm has won me over on this one... for now at least. :> ♥

Clock Town felt so surreal to me, and it was more crowded with civilians than Skyloft or Castle Town(OoT), making me feel somewhat "safer". Plus, you can talk to every one of the NPCs in Clock Town, unlike Twilight Princess Castle Town.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Clocktown was exciting, and had very interesting characters. It's my favorite out of the Zelda games.

I actually really liked Windfall. The auctions and the rich house with the pots and the pictograph shop and the bomb shop to break into. Windfall is a location of ultimate nostalgia for me. Clocktown is, of course, a close second, rich with detail and character.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Clock Town is the hubbiest any "hub" has gotten in the Zelda series. There's so much to do, so much to explore, and it's always a "come back here" spot. To reach the final dungeon, even you must go through the Town.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
My favorite hub would be Windfall island, i like to go to that place alot. Theres alot to do there, things to explore, pigs to carry, and tingle is there in JAIL! lol. If i had to pick a 2nd one id pick Clock Town. Its probably not first because i havnt beaten the game yet:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom