• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Hub?

Throughout the Zelda games there are all sorts of hubs skyloft, clocktown, Windfall island. But, which one is your favorite?

I would have to go with Clock Town with Skyloft Right behind it. :triforce: :) :mastersword:

Clock Town. Definitely.

Skyloft seemed pretty dull to me (I mean, it was beautiful, but I wouldn't want to live there. Seems quite boring, except for Loftwings, flying, and skydiving.) And Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess didn't really have hubs.
So, yeah. Clock Town. Great music, great environment, big hub with lots to do.

Clock Town. It was the ideal hub location, in my opinion. It had everything: interesting people, plenty of shops, an assortment of mini-games, places to explore, etc. The final battle also kind of took place there, so that's neat, too.

Definately Clock Town, the music was awesome, there was lots to do and the way stuff changed as time passed was a great feature

Skyloft/Windfall Island

Clock Town may have the most to do, but nothing beats chillin' in the skies with Skyloftians or flying around Windfall with my Deku Leaf. The aesthetic approach has a lot to do with it too. Staring out at the expansive sea/sky always gave a me a home-y feeling. I don't know how to explain it, but whenever I walk around these towns I could just stay there forever.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
Skyloft!
There's so many little side quests and mini games (pumpkin throwing, batreax and the gratitude crystals etc) plus from them, you get to learn more about the side characters and they're personalities!

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Though, I really like Skyloft, I have to go with Clock Town. Clock Town was easy to nagivate to, the music was really good (it changes each day ^^), and it's a great place for most of the sidequests.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Hyrule Castle Town in TP was fantastic cuz it was the only game that made it feel like I think Castle Town should: bustling decently sized with markets, shops, bars, etc.

Also, Hyrule Town in The Minish Cap was fantastic as well. It too was pretty busy and there was even a school, a mayor, a library, a cafe, minigames, andmuch more. Not to mention how much fun you could have in town when you are minish sized

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Hyrule Castle Town in TP was fantastic cuz it was the only game that made it feel like I think Castle Town should: bustling decently sized with markets, shops, bars, etc.

Also, Hyrule Town in The Minish Cap was fantastic as well. It too was pretty busy and there was even a school, a mayor, a library, a cafe, minigames, andmuch more. Not to mention how much fun you could have in town when you are minish sized

Don't forget how much fun you can have when you chase everybody in Hyrule Castle Town when in beast form :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom