• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Household Cleaning Product

Yes I'm aware this is kinda a funny question to ask, but what are your favorite household cleaning products?

Mine has to be this comet multipurpose cleaner, that I can only seem to purchase at Dollar Tree, second to that is Mr. Clean Floor Cleaner with Frabreeze, followed by Resolve for my doggies toileting accidents...

That comet cleaner is just amazing and so cheap. It actually makes me want to clean, cuz everything looks and smells so nice afterwards.

Gaa i'm beginning to sound like an Ad. But anyways whats your favorite?

Diablo

King of Redeads
Wow Jo you have made the weirdest thread ever, anyways my favorite cleaner is Awesome which is this cleaner that looks like pee but cleans everything. I also can only find it at dollar tree.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
My parents use a solution consisting of 1 part rubbing alcohol, 1 part peroxide, and 2 parts water. If you use it, though, you have to use it with really old rags, as the peroxide/alcohol could do a number on any fabric with color. But very multipurpose and inexpensive.

Mine is this thing: http://www.dyson.com/technology/balltechnology.asp

It's extremely expensive for a vacuum, but it looks so cool, and is supposed to work really well.

Ha- I have a rainbow. And its roughly about $2000 as well... I dunno why anyone would spend that much money on a dumb vacuum but yes it does work wonders.

http://www.rainbowsystem.com/rainbowsystem/main/?lg=english

oh and just wanna clarify- it was given to me as a gift.... I did not spend money on this baby...

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I have recently been impressed with Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, which are, in fact, magical.
Baysiderulez said:
Ha- I have a rainbow. And its roughly about $2000 as well... I dunno why anyone would spend that much money on a dumb vacuum but yes it does work wonders.
I should hope that it also makes toast at that price. My vacuum cleaner isn't incredibly ornate, but it does have an extremely long, retractable cable that will retract back inside at breakneck speed at the push of a button. Not that that really contributes to its efficacy, but it's pretty entertaining. ^^

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Comet user here! Not sure what I would do without that stuff, I use it for everything. (Both the powder and bathroom spray)

I also like Bar Keepers Friend because it works incredibly well, but I cannot handle the smell. ;-; Even Comet is a bit too much sometimes, but not enough to deter me from using it.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I live in a rual community, and on a gravel road (lots of dust!!!) and it gets even worse when they decide to kick up some dust in the feilds. So I do alot of dusting :) because of this The Swiffer Duster would have to be my fav. It actually does a really good job, and doesn't just stur up the dust.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I don't use any fragrances or anti-bacterial sprays because they all damage the environment. We do use Vanish for doggie and kitty accidents though. We also use eco-logical washing powder.

I like using those Clorox wipes a lot. They are great for wiping up any little mess and also work for deep cleaning. My favorit air freshener is Febreeze though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom