• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Horror Movies of ALL TIME!!!

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Langoliers.
That movie wasn't horror to me at all.
Hey, I heard about this crappy hack-and-slash movie and checked it out a few days ago. Has anyone else seen it? It's called Simon Says. It's so crappy its hysterical!!!
Here's some horror movies I saw over Thursday and Friday:
Devil
Case 39
The Last Exorcism

The only good movies out of those were Devil. That movie was great!!!
o_OI've dreadfully hated the Final Desination Movie's. So boring and predictable. Mine so far is Twilight. OH THE HORROR!
Lol!!! Love that comment!! Twilight also scared me, well, it made me scared to watch another!!!! Do you know, Charter calls the movie Twilight horror, if you look at its classification. x.x :)
And yeah, Final Destination was predictable, but it was still pretty creepy!

I forgot to mention this in my first post, has anyone seen the movie, Blood: The Last Vampire?

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
That movie wasn't horror to me at all.
I only mentioned it because anarchistbigred had trouble remembering the spelling of that title.

And yeah, Final Destination was predictable, but it was still pretty creepy!
I didn't find the first one predictable at all. Sure, once the bathroom scene started, you knew that
Tod was going to die
, but there was no way that you could predict how. Same with
the teacher in the kitchen
. With that film, it was all about the details. And if you foresaw the bus, you should enroll at the Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters, because you would be the only one who saw that coming.

P

PiKn1ght314

My dad is a horror fanatic, so I know just about every classic monster movie there is. A lot of them are the worst B-movies, but some will forever be awesome. I don't like many, but I do like newer horror movies as well.
My list:
The Wolfman
Frankenstein (and Bride of Frankenstein)
Dracula
Night of the Living Dead (Original)
All the Evil Dead movies (Long live Bruce Campbell!)
Constantine
Planet 9 From Outer Space (the best movie ever devised by human minds)
The Shining (or anything by Stephen King)
Poltergeist
Halloween (1 & 2 only)
The Thing (the 80's one; not the 50's one that's just a dancing carrot)
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Horror-- and a musical! Not to mention Johnny Depp!)
And a bunch of others that probably slipped my mind and I need to see in the near future.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Yeah, BTW, how do you attach spoiler tags? I don't see an option for them.
[spoiler]Things you want to say[/spoiler]
Alternatively, when you "go advanced", there is an "SP" button. Highlight the text, hit the button, that should do the trick.

The Shining (or anything by Stephen King)
The Shining! How could we not have mentioned the Shining so far! Brilliant film. Absolutely brilliant.
The majority of films based on King's books is rather mediocre, though. And the less said about his debut as a director (Maximum Overdrive), the better.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The Shining! How could we not have mentioned the Shining so far! Brilliant film. Absolutely brilliant.
The majority of films based on King's books is rather mediocre, though.

Some are just downright horrible (Pet Semetary, Sleepwalkers). The Shining is a definite exception though .. great movie and a very convincing acting job by Jack Nicholson.

And the less said about his debut as a director (Maximum Overdrive), the better.
maximumoverdrive.jpg

Don't make Happy Toyz mad, lol.

But yeah it was a pretty bad movie. Good if you're an AC/DC fan since they're pretty much the entire soundtrack.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Army of Darkness, so bad with its cornball behavor with its script, which makes it the kind of great movie from back then.

S

s.12gr3

I am a great fan of Horror movies and My favorite is "Evil Dead"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom