• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Generation

Favorite Pokemon Generation?

• Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal)

• Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)

• Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

• Generation V (Black/White/Black2/White2)

• Generation VI (X/Y)

• Total voters
II. Unlike the other games you could visit two regions instead of just one (Kanto and Johto). Plus there was only like 250 Pokemon, which is still a lot but much more manageable than the insane amount they have now. At 250 it's feels at least possible to really catch all of them unlike 700 or whatever they have now.

Despite what everyone says, I think Gen 2 sucks. So many of the Pokemon are stupid looking and I dislike many of these monsters such as Wobbuffet, Girafarig,Unown, and Corsola to name a few. Granted, every generation has bad Pokemon, and based on that I don't think there's a best. But my favorite Gen is Gen 5 because battles are so much quicker, the story was unique, and you had to experiment with Pokemon like in the first generation. Although it's unfairnto judge Gen 5 against the others because all of its games haven't been released yet.

I liked the 2nd and 3rd generations the best because they introduced to most new innovations to the series such as double battles, contests, pokemon evolving through held items, etc.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Well I like all pokemon from each generation (though some have had to grow on me *cough* Emboar, Purugly, and Stoutland *cough*) but the 2nd gen is my favorite I love the legendaries especially Selebii and I love the starters (though I do love all starters except for Tepig's final stage)

Generation 2 is my personal favorite. Even though I got Sapphire Version first, I soon got Crystal. Grew up with Crystal.

T

TheJrMinnie

I've always really like second generation. It was the generation that I played the most non-stop as a kid. Gold was my first Pokemon game, and my favorite to this date.

M

MrBob5647

Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow) Is always my first Generation just love how the Pokemon were and how they look just amaze me when I was little and no matter what Kanto is the best rejoin

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Definitely gen 1. Nothing beats Kanto...
Gen 2 was close and gen 3 also
But gen 4 and 5 didn't even come near the excellence that was gen 1 :)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I'm not that big on Pokemon, but I would have to go with the 1st generation. It's what started it all, and the ones I'm the most familiar with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom