• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Fighting Game

I'm stuck between Super Smash Bros. Brawl and the arcade game of Teenage Mutant Teenage Turtles. I find both of these games to be very enjoyable, but which is best depends on which section you look at. I found the funniest to be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game. Playing with friends just added to the hilarity that was caused throughout the entire game. It was also fairly challenging in parts to though, just to make sure that it was even more fun to play. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is better when I look at it as a perfectionist. It has that list of challenges which are actually pretty hard to complete, particularly if you don't use the Golden Hammer option.

I think that Super Smash Bros. Brawl just edges ahead though, because it has more replay value since each and every fight is unique.

Mine would be Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi games on the ps2 and guilty gear on the ps1.
I love Smash Bros too because it's always fun to play.

Definitely Mortal Kombat 3. It was my first real fighting game, as my mother didn't allow them in the house, but I played it with my dad all the time. Of course, he would let me win(:
But even today, with those....wonderful graphics (XD) it's still my favourite and I make references to it all the time.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
It's a really tough desicion for me. I have to choose between smash bros melee, soul calibur 2, or Dissidia. All of them are extremely good and have things I like. I like the single player adventure options and characters in melee the best, in terms of variety. In Soul Calibur 2, I like that you can play as Link and there are lots of weapons he can use. In Dissidia, I like the story of the game and I think the gameplay is truly amazing. All this said, I think I'll go Snash brod melee, Dissidia, soul calibur 2

Mortal Kombat Arcade, Genesis, and the new one on PS3

i remember playing a lot of mortal kombat and killer instinct at the comic book shop buy my apartment during the mid 90's. good times :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Soul Calibur 2, followed closely by the Smash games and then any other fighting game I may have played.

SC2 is just overwhelming content-wise, I wish game developers would copy off the content already in that game (GC version not just because of Link).

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Well of the ones I've played I really enjoyed Dead or Alive (but the only other games I've tried have been Tekken and a little bit of Mortal Combat... lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom