• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Favorite Cutscene in TP

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The scene where Midna sends Zelda and Link away so she can protect them from Ganondorf. It so touching and completely awesome of her to do that. I actually felt something whenever she did that.

I couldn't agree more with you. That scene kind of told me that even though Midna technically was using Link in the beginning so she could get home, she really did have feelings for the fact that he was risking his life to help her. It was sweet and the way that Link tried to stop her was even sweeter. :clap:

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Ah there are too many to choose one.
Transforming into a wolf the first time was always awesome to me.
Defeating King Bulblin with the epic pose.
There was the cutscene where Midna explained her past and she makes those freaky smiles.
I've always looked forward to (and slightly dreaded) the cutscenes after you lift the Twilight from the Lanayru Province and after the Lakebed Temple.

L

Link's Shadow

I think the scene where Midna delivers the final blow on Zant is my favorite. A close second is the scene where Ganon breaks free just as he is about to get executed and then he kills the water sage.

Pen

The game is on!
My favorite scene is when Lanayru tells Link of the Dark Interlopers and the Fused Shadow!!

It's so mystical....

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicole

luke is my wife
The ending cutscene when Midna break the Mirror is my favorite.... I literally cried when I first saw it, it was so touching <3 ..... My second favorite is the one after Arbiter's Grounds when it shows Ganondorf's failed execution. It showed what really happened to him after OoT.

What? No love for Ganondorf? Man, you guys don't know what you're missing.

First: Scene when you are finally about to fight Ganondorf. Walking outside to a thunderous sky on the top of Hyrule Castle, and then walking into the throne room where Ganondorf just sits there and mocks you, finally rising up out of his chair, to mock you even more, and then, taking control of Princess Zelda and using her against you. Not only the video is epic:

But so is this picture:

1587.jpg

Second:

Now, you've finally beaten Ganondorf. You just used one of the most epic moves ever to defeat him, and he screams out in pain. Ganondorf stands up, stares at you, and tells you that this isn't over, that this won't be over until blood is shed, and people are dead. He then stands there, as an image shows in his mind of Zant cracking his neck, and Ganondorf's eyes go back in his head, and he stands there, dead. What a stud.

1640.jpg

Epic.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have two favorite cutscenes. One is when colin is injurned and he's talking about when he wanted to be like link, he meant that he wanted to be courage and confident. And i think the other ordon children learned their lesson to not to make of fun of colin. Idk, that's what I thought. And the other cutscene that I liked was when midna broke the twilight mirror with her tear. It was so so emotional

fisharox

Black Ops is my life
mine is the really creepy one about the people who made the fused shadows. it is after you defeat the last tears of light bug in lake hylia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom