• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Criminal Organization?

Sheik

:the:
Hey! All of the main-series Pokemon games, and even some of the spinoffs, have you facing off against an evil league of nefarious, scheming baddies who are usually very bad at what they do. There have been several different organizations of these types, including but not limited to: Rocket (R/B/Y, G/S/C), Magma (R/E), Aqua (S/E), Galactic (D/P/P), Plasma (B/W/B2/W2), Flare (X/Y), and Cipher (Colosseum/XD). Which one do you like the most? Why do you like them?

I personally like Team Plasma the most. Their motive was very interesting - they believe that trainers are abusing the Pokemon they use to fight with, and that Pokemon would be much happier if they were separated from their trainers. Too bad it was all just a ploy... They remained a constant presence throughout the entirety of the games, and they gave the finale of Black and White a surprise twist. Their designs are okay, I suppose. Ghetsis is weird.

Honorable mention to Team Galactic, and to Team Aqua for being way cooler than Team Magma.
:bestestcool:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Team Magma, they are easily the :cool:est.

Cross

For rent
Galactic

Going out and trying to make a new universe seems like an interesting goal.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm really into the Mexican Drug Cartels.

Oh, in Pokemon? Sorry, my mistake. In that case, I vote Team Magma. More land means lower cost of housing, and we really need that in the world. I'd join them!

My sense of nostalgia screams Team Rocket. Giovanni is cool, as well. However, Team Aqua has Archie, so it's a tie between the two I mentioned.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I have to go with Team Rocket or Snagem. The other teams usually try to cover what they do for the greater good. More land/ocean for people and pokemon. A whole new world that will be better. Hypocrits freeing pokemon by using pokemon to battle. Elitists that want to wipe out all pokemon to save the world or something.

Least team rocket and snagem go "Yeah we steal your pokemon and are bad. We don't care we do what we want cause we are awesome." I atleast give them respect for knowing they aren't on the side of good and are criminals.

LegendaryFusion

Zelda Grandmaster
My favorite organization is Team Rocket hands down. They've actually killed and abused Pokemon on numerous occasions. In addition, they have Giovanni, whose a cool leader.

Team Rocket. They're the only one that makes sense, except for the whole Ratattas and Zubats thing. But then, all the organizations are guilty of doing that so... yeah.

Also... Aqua... you're just dumb. Do you even water cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom