• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Comedian

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Who is your favorite comedian? Mine is Jeff Dunham, who is a ventriliquist. If you look him up one Youtube, you will see just how funny he is. So who is YOUR favorite comedian?

linkman8

True and Noble
I've got quite a few. Let's see, there's:
-Jeff Dunham
-Rhod Gilbert
-Dane Cook, sometimes.
-Carlos Mencia is funny when he's not dropping the F bomb every two seconds.

There are others, but I can't remember them.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
This is important. WHO VOTES WALTER FOR PRESIDENT?!?!

Not me.

Jeff Dunam is pretty good. You know, you can just edit your posts. You don't have to use another post.

I like everyone from Blue Collor comidy. Larry the cable guy is good. Jeff Foxworthy is awesome too. Sam Kinison is the bomb. He will blast you away.

Claire

The Geekette
My favorite comedian is Gabriel Iglesias.

gabcar.jpg

He basically jokes entirely about his own weight, from the 5 levels of fat, to his hilarous jokes about flashing a camera at Disney World and being asked if they saw two big women (when two big men flashed the camera).

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Hey I know the five levels of fatness! My friend is always talking about it. And is it a bad thing that the only place I ever heard GIT R' DON!!!!!!! was from my dad.

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
i like guys like jeff foxworthy and ron white. i listen to the bob and tom show and they have some of the most hilarious stuff, and they have a bunch of guest comedians like tim wilson and rodney carrington. they have a lot of very funny songs like rodney carrington's "show them to me", and "dear *****"(a song about how much he hates his *****). youtube some of their stuff

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I know I can edit, and I said sorry for the double post.

Well than you should have edited it instead. And you don't have to use a new post to piont out the fact that you knew how to edit but you didn't which caused a double post. You could have deleted your first post even, because some people might consider it to be spam.

Thanks. I will when I find the time.

What do you mean? Did you just make us post our favorite comedians just so that you could find one that you like and watch it a lot?

rodney carrington's

Rodney carington is AWESOME! He sings some of the funniest songs. If you have iTunes, then look up Rodney Carrington. You should hear his song titled "A Dozen Rozes". That song is hillarious and it has a good rythm to it too. Just listen to the lyrics in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom