• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Comedian

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
What exactly has Carlos Mencia stolen?

Because if you want a thief, it's a proven fact that Dane Cook steals most of his material, mostly because he is too busy developing his tremendous ego rather then original jokes.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I'm not very big on comedians (being a prude and all. |D) so my thoughts on them are limited...
But Jim Gaffigan is my faaaaaaaavorite. : D I envy my mother and brother; they got to see him live. :C

He's the only human I know of that can make any sort of food /hilarious/.

M

Mikau

1 dane cook SUPER FINGER!
2 gabriel iglacias DAMN!
3 jeff foxworthy YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK!
4 jeff dunham I KILL YOU
5 larry the cable guy GETR DUN!!

What exactly has Carlos Mencia stolen?

Because if you want a thief, it's a proven fact that Dane Cook steals most of his material, mostly because he is too busy developing his tremendous ego rather then original jokes.

A lot of comedians end up doing similar jokes, especially when they are observing things that happen frequently. It happens a lot with even some of the best comedians, does not mean they are stealing.

And on that note I would still like to say that Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia are some of my least favorite comedians, but it is questionable to say they are stealing jokes.

My favorite comedians are Mitch Hedberg, Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy, Richard Prior, George Carlin, Steven Wright, Jon Stewart, and Zach Galifianakis.

Dov Davidoff is hilarious. He needs some new material, though. I don't really know much about comedians, and he's like one of the few I can extract from the depths of my memory at moment.

Conor

the over analysing guy
1.Billy Connolly
2.Ricky Gervais
3.Lee evans
4.George Carlin
can't think of anybody else particularly outstanding. I find most american comedians just, unfunny :lol:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The comedians I like are Robin Williams and Jim Carrey. Wayne Brady, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, and that random 4th person. if anyone catches what I'm getting at here

MW7

The comedians I like are Robin Williams and Jim Carrey. Wayne Brady, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, and that random 4th person. if anyone catches what I'm getting at here

Let's play scenes from a hat!
I felt like Greg Proops was a common random 4th person.
That's a great show, and I'm a fan of the Drew Carey Show too-Ryan Stiles is amazing on that as well. Too bad only the first season is out on dvd.

Anyway the first comedians that come to my mind as favorites are: Jim Gaffigan, Dave Chappelle, Daniel Tosh, and Demitri Martin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom