• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Favorite Classic Zelda Enemy

Favorite Classic Zelda enemy

• Armos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moblin

• Darknut

• Wizzrobe

• Stalfos

• Iron Nuckle

• Keese

• Wallmaster

• Redead

• Chu Chu

• Total voters

bds1110

Imp
My favorite enemy isn't on the list. Mine is the Octorok! I think it's a blast that while running to your next destination for this weak octopus enemy, to fire a rock at you only to be dodged/blocked and then easily slashing through them onto your next destination. I've always found that satisfying, but it wasn't on the list.

Now, if I had to choose one one the list, I'd say Stalfos. I've just always liked Stalfos/Stalchildren. Especially when they think you're the captain on MM. :lol: Funny.
I LOVE the Stalfos style in SS as well... I just think they look stunning. ;)
The Chu Chu is a close second. Especially in WW.

I chose the stalfos’ because they are in every game up to date. They were first seen in the first Level, Eagle, in the Legend of Zelda. They’ve changed throughout the series, but they’re still fun to battle. They aren’t the hardest to beat in the original, only two sword stabs with the wooden sword, but I still enjoy battling them.

B

BlackDragon88

I love the Redead because those are just freaky when you are playing when it's night time! Heck I was one for Halloween one year scared half the kids on my block :lol:

F

Faxanadu

im all about the iron knuckle man they put up a good fight the 1st time i got my a$$ handed 2 me but now its like my fav dance lol after that id def say redead cuz... well... ZOMBIES!!!

Link Master

The Hero's Master
My favorite is the Darknuts because they offer a challenge I am thinking mainly right now of TP and the original Legend of Zelda those were really hard if you in the first one had the normal sword and in TP had no hidden skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom