• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Favorite Classic Zelda Enemy

Favorite Classic Zelda enemy

• Armos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moblin

• Darknut

• Wizzrobe

• Stalfos

• Iron Nuckle

• Keese

• Wallmaster

• Redead

• Chu Chu

• Total voters

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
What is your favorite classic Zelda enemy up to date? Did they give you a healthy challenge or did they just look cool? Just give out your favorite(it doesn't have to be in the poll) and say why. My favorite is the Darknut because they not only became the coolest looking enemies we know today, but they gave me a challenge no other enemy did in Zelda. :)

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
Darknuts are pretty cool. I always enjoyed them in the Zelda titles I've played. Iron Knuckles are a close second for their boss factor

Pikacondon

Title.
Defnetely Green Chu Chus. The way they dissapear and all, it gave PH some challenge to it. plus those chu chus look so COOL!

X

xeno_9696

it's all about the redeads there all like "i want (name here)'s brains"

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
I like Wallmasters. they were cool looking. But I hated Stalfos. When you had to fight those like 3 or 4 in the Forest Temple, It was just so dang annoying. I hated that place; there's no two ways about it.

L

Link's Shadow

Darknuts! They're my favorite enemies in the whole Zelda series! Sure they're not the most original enemies, but the fighting them is a joy and a challenge, especially in AoL.

Beeker

Wild Card
Screw it, I'm voting Redeads. Yay for the undead. And their screams can creep you out if you're not careful.

cmeks

A lonely wanderer
i liked the wizzrobes the most because they always seemed to make ur hearts go down if you were careless enough to step into their paths (especially the blue one in the original)

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I voted chuchus. They were pretty lame in TP but were good in MM and were the best in the cel-shaded games. I hate Wallmasters though. A lot. Not as much as floormasters from WW though.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
My favorite classic enemy isn't on this list...But remember Ghinis? They were those ghosts that haunted the graveyards in some of the older games (plus MC and FSA, I think), and even though they're not as cool looking as Poes, I still love them. Especially if you do that trick where you summon a whole bunch of them and kill the first one on the screen so you can get a whole bunch of rupees and treasures after they all disappear.
But just look at the official art in the LOZ manual: Total awesome sauce. I'd run away screaming if I ever saw one of those.

Lynels are cool, too. I wish they'd bring them back, and I would love to see them in SS.

And though they're not very fun to kill, I really like the concept of the Armos statues. Their laugh in OoT was BA, too. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom