• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Childhood Video Games

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Ruby

Later...
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Platinum

As you can see, I was a huge Pokemon fan.

I had playstation type of childhood gaming so mine were:Spyro 3:Year of the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot 3:Warped,also there were Tekken 3 and Ape Escape

Well when I was younger, we had all the Nintendo systems (64, Super Nintendo, Nintendo). So any of the main games like mario, zelda, donkey kong 64 and countries (all 3), Fire and Ice (Nintendo), and Secret of Mana (Super Nintendo).

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
My childhood gaming was mostly on the Playstation 1&2 with some PC games in the mix.

PC:
There's this one game with a penguin and a polar bear that taught you numbers and shapes. I forget the name, but it's a fond memory.
It's kinda embarrasing to mention them, but I played these two Barbie games a ton: Pet Rescue and a skating/snowboarding one are the ones that are in my memory the most.
Tonka Truck, Dig It!: It had an attachable steering mechanism, to press the keys in ad was an interestig game (and fun) for me as a kid.
Zoo Tycoon 1&2; I have so much fun with those two games. Naming the animals is the best as well.
Zoombinis (oh the memories.)

PS Games:
Ape Escape: I enjoyed this game and now that I think about it, its item system was very similiar to Zelda's....Hmmm...
Bob the Builder:.....No comment.
Breakout: Think Pong, only the bar is 3-D, walks and has a love interest. I had so much fun with this game.
Crash Bandicoot 1,2 &3 and Crash Team Racing: I played these when i was little and my dad was often there helping me out. We'd also race in CTR.
Frogger: I didn't play this so often, but I still liked it.
Jack and Dexter: I never actually played the series myself, but my cousin had it and I loved it. I would so take it from him
Q-Bert: This is a strange little thing, that is more of a drug trip that Majora's Mask. the opening scene creeped me out a ton...but I still played it.
Sly Cooper: Again, from a cousion, but I still liked it when I was younger. So many memories..
The Spyro Series: 1,2,and 3- Ah, my dearest love. I grew incredibly fond of these games (It was probably my first true game obsession), specifically Spyro 3: year of the Dragon. Man, I know that thing like the back of my hand. I should do a walkthorugh of it one of these days...

GameCube:
Wind Waker Demo: a friend's game and my first taste of the Zelda world.
Majora's Mask: I was more willing to play this than my friend was when I saw it in the collector's thingie (that also had Ocarina of Time and the WindWaker demo). I did horribly, but I remember how much fun I had while playing it. Now I'm itching to try again sometime.

GameBoy Color:
Pokemon Crystal- I also failed, but it was my first interest in the Pokemon world (again, a cousin game.)

And that's my childhood gaming experience.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
O man

Zelda series, of course
Killer Instinct
Street Fighter II
King of Fighters 99, 00, and 02
Banjo Tooie
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1, 2 and 3
Luigi's Mansion
Mario games
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Stadium

-Donkey Kong
-Super Mario World
-Mario Cart
-Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
-Super Smash Bros.
-Counter Strike
-This one Tarzan game, I forget what it's called :C
-The Star Wars games for the SNES
-Tony Hawk games
-The Lion King

My favorite game of all time is Nox(Pc) It has a great campaign and has the best pvp of any game I have ever played. It's what got me into competitive gaming. After that I would have to say Halo, Starcraft 1 and 2, Modern Warfare 2 and 3, BF3, and then CoD Black Ops.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Oh boy, well
-Super Mario Bros.
-Duck Hunt
-Megaman II
-A Link to the Past
-Kirby Super Star
-Mortal Combat
-Super Smash Bros.
-Pokemon Snap
-Pokemon Blue
-Wario Land 2

I can't remember any more right now xD

my favorite childhood video games are Mario 64, Star fox 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Zelda Majoras Mask, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Super Smash Bros, Banjo Kazooie, Bomberman 64, Bomberman Hero, Rayman 2, DK 64 and many many more :]

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As a kid my favourites were:
Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country 2
Super Mario 64
Donkey Kong 64
Banjo-Kazooie
Pokémon Stadium
I didn't know Zelda when I was a kid but I really wish that I did.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
When I was real young I played Tarzan and Hercules for the computer. When I got older I played a lot of N64 games, OOT, Super Mario 64, Aerogauge, Rush and Star wars pod racer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom