• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Character?

Kirino

Tatakae
What's you're favorite character in the Darksiders universe?

Mine are Samael, Death, and Uriel.

Samael is just so bad***. He looks very cool. He is probably the coolest looking character i've ever seen, with the inverted black wings, the horns, the black robe he has, ect. He is also incredibly powerful, and I love the way he fights. I also like his personality, like the way he respects War's quest for revenge, and the way he rejects the Destroyer's rule.

Death is a really cool character, and he has much more personality than War. He can acually be funny and joking at times. Also, I like how much he cares about the other horsmen.

Uriel I like because she is such a strong female character. The only female character besides Lilith acually.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I really liked Ulthane in the first game. However, he's lost some of his thunder now that there are multiple Makers.

I liked Samael and Uriel in Darksiders, but didn't really like them much in DS II since their characters weren't really fleshed out.

Lilith seems interesting, but I'd like to see more of her.

Kind of a lame answer, but I'd say War. Honor and loyalty. I like his attitude and basically everything about him.

I'm not that far in Darksiders yet (only just beat the Twilight Cathedral), but I'd probably say Vulgrim. A lot of the characters are cool, but aren't the kind of thing I find too interesting, at least not yet, and most of the characters have pretty generic designs in my view. Vulgrim doesn't really have a creative design but I love his mannerisms, voice, and general attitude. Definitely a slimeball but kind of a lovable slimeball.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I hope you don't mind that I revived this thread as well, but there is still room for discussion.

Like I've previously mentioned in another thread, I have never played either Darksiders games, but I do have some basic knowledge and understanding. Although, I have never personally played the game, I'd like to pretend I know what I'm talking about.

In another thread, I went in detail on who was my favorite out of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Even though it was a tough decision, I ultimately went with Death. Death, to me, is just a great character all around. This was my response regarding why Death's character was my favorite out of the Four Horsemen.
Atticus said:
1uHiH
Character wise, I would really have to narrow it down to either Death or War. Both of them are incredibly strong characters who have great portrayal in their respective games, but if I had to pick one I'd most likely go with Death. Death was always appealing to me; the mask he wears had my eyes aligned with his. He wanted to clear his brother's [War's] name and restore humanity to its original state. Even though he comes off as somewhat ignorant, arrogant, and plain jerk, he does have some what of a soft side when it comes to his family.

Reviving War and venturing through the three kingdoms to clear his name, taking attacks from enemies for Fury; it shows that he does care... Err... Somewhat anyways. I also felt that I could (somehow) relate to Death. Both of us are very sarcastic people, but we also tend to have serious attitudes. When I need to be, or I just feel like it, I can be a very cold and heartless person, very similar to Death. I just really liked him and who he was. This Horsemen was a phenomenal character all around.

1uHbF
Aside from Death being one of my favorites, I also liked some of the ones Dracomajora mentioned himself. Uriel, oh my goodness this girl, she's all kinds of badass imo. First off I want to say that she looks great, like one of those Victoria's Secret angels. Her overall design looks superb to say the very least. I also like how she constantly finds herself fighting War and several other enemies and antagonists in the game.

I found it interesting to see the compassion War had for her; breaking the Death Oath and sparring her life while Uriel wasn't afraid to follow it when it came to their next encounter. But, even though she did that, she still was able to resurrect him and break the Seventh Seal. She did this regardless of what the outcome may have been (a very intelligent move if I do say so myself). That just shows who she is as a character, and I just loved that. I was also pleased to see that she made an appearance in Darksiders II, even if she was only there for the Rod of Arafel side quest. She's definitely one of my favorites, no doubt about it.

A like a lot of characters in the Darksiders series, but those are my top two favorites. Some runner-ups would be War, Samael, the Crowfather, hell, even The Destroyer and Abbadon were great characters!

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
i like war, he dont f around, and and death seemed to just well, run errons and dig up relics a massive keys. Samual is a bad @$$ and the watcher is awseom. if we are gonna talk about bosses i gotta go with well again Samual, cuz hes suck a bad @$$

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom