• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Band?

This is always changing for me but this is my current favorite. A punk band called RVIVR from Washington state.

[video=youtube;xuxq4bbWP5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuxq4bbWP5c[/video]

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Two bands I absolutely love would be Senses Fail and Passion Pit. I found Senses Fail through Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party. They have gotten me through some pretty tough times in my life. If it weren't for them, I don't think I would be willing to push out of my depression like how I'm trying to do now. My boyfriend introduced me to Passion Pit, whom he found through the Little Big Planet 2 trailor. They have given me faith in my relationships with my family, friends, and boyfriend.

Senses Fail and Passion Pit have proven to be a big help in my life. <3

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
My favorite is probably Rush, mostly because no other rock group has what I would say is probably the best bassist or the best drummer who on tours could at one time bust out a nine minute drum solo leading up to a Jazz number.

Runner up is definitely The Beatles especially their Albums after Revolver, with emphasis on Albums such as Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, The White Album, Abbey Road etc. It was in those albums you can hear the apotheosis of The Beatles, from a Scouse Boy Band into an Internationally Adored Legend.

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Neutral Milk Hotel is my favorite band. I got to see them live at the Hollywood Bowl when they came back for a bit.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Earth, Wind, and Fire. No band can match them in my mind. "Devotion", "Fantasy", "Shining Star", "Let's Groove", etc. They just had so many amazing songs release one after another. Would've loved to see them live in their prime.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
35 Years Ago: Iron Maiden Release 'Aces High' Single

I don't know if I made it clear who my favorite band is yet, but it's Iron Maiden.

This cover for the single, "Aces High" I actually bought a back patch for my denim vest.

As soon as I get it, it's getting sewn on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom