• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Fave Enemy or Boss

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Gomess was my favorite. Gayorg my least favorite.

I used to think Odalwa was saying "Oprah"...now it sounds more like "Obama" :lol:

bunny

birb overlord
I really liked Twinmold, even though they're kind of lame... It was fun being a giant I guess. xD

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
I actually liked Odolwa a lot. It was a simple battle, sure, but the flaming ring around you, that weird swarm that followed you, and Odolwa's crazy battle yells really added a lot of feeling into the fight.

I hated Gyorg. Also, that stupid bat miniboss... it was awesome, but so hard...

Fave: Majora's Wrath
Most annoying: Odolwa. I revisited him for revenge once I got the fierce deity mask, which was followed by much maniacal laughter.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite enemy, as in, the most favorite to fight would have to be either the Iron Knuckle (I hacked the game once so that all actors in Clock Town were Iron Knuckles, boy how laggy that was xD) or the Garo you find nearly anywhere in Ikana Canyon. The most annoying enemy is by far Takkuri (that giant bird that appears to have the bubonic plague...). My favorite boss enemy, that's a tough one. All bosses were great. The most annoying boss in my opinion, geez, I can't even list that because I liked all of the bosses to some extent.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
My favorite is Majora. Or maybe King of Ikana? OR maybe the Garo Master. All three of those were fun and cool. I enjoyed all three battles. :) I really like The King of Ikana because of the funny easter eggs you can do. There are two total. To do the first one, When battleing the King's lackeys, use the Bremens Mask. To do the second one, when battleing The King, use the Captain's Hat and run toward the king. Bothare really funny and I love seeing them. :lol:

My least favorite is Twinmold. He was hard and kinda boring. Plus, my magic drained so fast, I can't even beat him without a magic potion. But I mainly just hate him because he's hard.
My least favorite enemy is the Takkuri, the bird that steals your items. When Tatl says it steals your items, she doesn't mean bombs and deku nuts you've collected.
She means items like your bow and your sword. I once had my sword stolen!
Even though you can get loads of money for killing it, its still my least favorite enemy in Majoras Mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom