• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Fans of Twilight Princess,

Who is you're favorite charectar(out of these)

• Total voters

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I remember the first time I saw Hyrule Castle in all its glory in the game I was like "Damn... I wish that existed". I also remember the cutscenes with Ganondorf's execution. Man, it was so cool!

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well I think a lot of Twilight Princess was everything good about Ocarina of Time, but polished. Also I think Twilight Princess is the most iconic Zelda game. If someone told me they wanted to get into Zelda but didn't know what game to start with, I'd tell them Twilight Princess. Well... Maybe Ocarina of Time just cause it's Ocarina of Time :P But I just think Twilight Princess symbolizes what Zelda is. It had beautiful landscapes, fantastic music, and an incredibly deep story. (possible spoilers ahead) I voted Zant as my favorite character because of his story. I love it. All he ever wanted was respect, he was a weakling, and he just wanted to not be looked down on. And then he was offered infinite power through Ganondorf, so he took it. And then he became the powerful ruler that everyone feared. But then he lost it all, and he was back in a ditch. And then... well he just dies. I think one of the best parts of the entire game is at the end when Zant's neck snaps and it kills Ganondorf, a wind rushes in his face, and his eyes go empty. I think that's so symbolic. And overall the game is just fun and had some good puzzles and original items. I loved it.

And personally it is my 3rd favorite Zelda game

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Okay...you guys. Can we all just appreciate how epic Ganondorf's sword was in this game. Not only was it cool looking, it was literally the sword used to try to execute him. How intense is that? It isn't a weapon of evil or dark magic. No, this was the sword the sages used. That is the most bad*** thing ever, am I right?

Well I think a lot of Twilight Princess was everything good about Ocarina of Time, but polished. Also I think Twilight Princess is the most iconic Zelda game. If someone told me they wanted to get into Zelda but didn't know what game to start with, I'd tell them Twilight Princess. Well... Maybe Ocarina of Time just cause it's Ocarina of Time :P But I just think Twilight Princess symbolizes what Zelda is. It had beautiful landscapes, fantastic music, and an incredibly deep story. (possible spoilers ahead) I voted Zant as my favorite character because of his story. I love it. All he ever wanted was respect, he was a weakling, and he just wanted to not be looked down on. And then he was offered infinite power through Ganondorf, so he took it. And then he became the powerful ruler that everyone feared. But then he lost it all, and he was back in a ditch. And then... well he just dies. I think one of the best parts of the entire game is at the end when Zant's neck snaps and it kills Ganondorf, a wind rushes in his face, and his eyes go empty. I think that's so symbolic. And overall the game is just fun and had some good puzzles and original items. I loved it.

And personally it is my 3rd favorite Zelda game

I agree! I really like TP I'm in a play through of it right now and it's OoT on steroids in my opinion. If it had just a few more features it would be so incredibly epic. But I still think if I was trying to get someone hooked I would choose A Link To The Past.

Okay...you guys. Can we all just appreciate how epic Ganondorf's sword was in this game. Not only was it cool looking, it was literally the sword used to try to execute him. How intense is that? It isn't a weapon of evil or dark magic. No, this was the sword the sages used. That is the most bad*** thing ever, am I right?
Yeah,his sword was totally epic!
But my favorite sword was Zelda's.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My favorite characters are Midna and Link.

I say these two together because they are so similar in many ways. They both make many changes in the game. They are both also chosen by the gods for great destiny. Plus, I ship Midna and Link. I can also relate to them pretty well.

Pandanation

Panda Link
It was a tough choice between Link and Midna but I have to say I just LOVE Links design in this game. Midna is amazing but her design could use a few touch-ups to make it more relate-able to her back-story with Zant.

I ship link and Midna too, sailer mars!
By the way, there is this really good twilight princess fanfic called: link and Midna come alive literately,by Midna3452. You should al check it out if you've got time.

It's kind of hard for me to choose a favorite in this game. I think the overall execution was my favorite. Just the way it all came together made sense to me. It wasn't forced or anything. The quests made sense and all and the epic feel of the game was intense to say the least. I do love fighting the armored knights though.

LilyBeans

Suit Up!
TP's the best <3 The overall dark feel to it, the storyline, everything ^^

Also I find it funny how no one picked Ilia xD Not that I like her either, Midna ftw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom