• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Fans of Twilight Princess,

Who is you're favorite charectar(out of these)

• Total voters
Hello everyone! I'm new here and looked for a similar forum but is couldn't find one,so I made one.
This place is for all twilight princess fans to discuss,places,fav charectars,anything about twilight princess.
(By the way my favorites are:Zant,Midna,Link):)

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I like how when you're in Gerudo Desert you can see those heat waves from afar, just like in real life. And how the water in the game sparkles and the random weather change in the game. I mean, it rains at a random time, thunder and lightning and all of that. They spent a lot of time on that I guess.

And who doesn't like Midna?

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Yeah! Well, there's a guy here on the forums, Avatarus, he's making a fan sequel to the game. There's a thread dedicated to updates on the game.

Yeah, I just saw it and it looks awesome! Hopefully it comes out soon.

By the way everyone who sees this, there is this really good and funny twilight princess fanfic called:Link and Midna come alive literately. It has a sequel too

Last edited:

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Yeah, I really don't like fanfics like that. Here is my list of most hated fanfics:

Modern Hyrule fics
People getting sucked into Zelda games and having to find how to get back out fics
Zelda Interviews fics
LinkXDark Link fics

I like fanfics that take place after a game or an original "game" story type fic. There's one called "Zelda: The Legend begins" and it's basically the first game but with a few elements of the other games mixed in.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I doubt it's getting a sequel. Nintendo doesn't seem too fond of the game themselves.

Okay,though the fanfic isn't any of those.
I don't like the Linkxdark link ones either.

Okay,though the fanfic isn't any of those.
I don't like the Linkxdark link ones either.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I doubt it's getting a sequel. Nintendo doesn't seem too fond of the game themselves.

Would you care to explain why?

Anyways, Am I the only person in the world who actually liked the whole Wolf thing. I mean the premise was pretty acceptable to me.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Would you care to explain why?

Why? I can't say. I'm not Nintendo. If I had to make a guess, it'd be that Nintendo doesn't like the darker more mature approach. I guess, to them, it feels as inappropriate for Zelda as it would for Mario.

I like turning into a wolf too. Favorite thing about game though,was the story

Who thinks I should make a second thread for zelda role playing?

Last edited:

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Why? I can't say. I'm not Nintendo. If I had to make a guess, it'd be that Nintendo doesn't like the darker more mature approach. I guess, to them, it feels as inappropriate for Zelda as it would for Mario.

It doesn't make sense though cause they made Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and A Link to the Past (which had it's dark elements to it). Hell, even Zelda 2 had dark elements in it. Zelda 1 not so much cause they weren't going much for story than gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom