• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Fans of Twilight Princess,

Who is you're favorite charectar(out of these)

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hey what's going on everybody, it's ya boi Yu, aka Adam, aka comin at ya live with a status update for TPWii. I just got Link into the twilight realm for the first time and am looking to complete the ToL section as soon as possible. The big problem is that everything -- everything -- is mirrored. So I'm having trouble navigating twilight Faron as silly as it sounds. ;[

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Twilight Princess will always have special place in my heart. It was my first Zelda game ever, I got it with Wii, so I have only played Wii version. I just love this game. Playing as Wolf Link or transformation first time was extremely fun and amazing over all. Midna is my by far my favorite character. I love her attitude and her backstroy. And Twilit Midna is so pretty and beautiful.

Hey what's going on everybody, it's ya boi Yu, aka Adam, aka comin at ya live with a status update for TPWii. I just got Link into the twilight realm for the first time and am looking to complete the ToL section as soon as possible. The big problem is that everything -- everything -- is mirrored. So I'm having trouble navigating twilight Faron as silly as it sounds. ;[

Good job:) sorry about the mirroredness.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Midna has sass and a distinct personality from her first appearance. She's interesting and has a tragic backstory revealed later on. Her tragedy fed her ambition and desire to use the people of Hyrule as nothing more than a tool. We see an arc of selfishness moving to altruism as the story progresses and she bonds with Link and witnesses Zelda's self-sacrifice, culminating in Midna taking the battle to Ganondorf in an act of bravery at the end. That's an arc few Zelda characters have achieved.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Every other day my favorite Zelda game switches from Ocarina of Time to Twilight Princess, then back again. But Midna is the my least favorite companion in a Zelda game. She's rude, manipulative, and the more I play, the less I like her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom