• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fan Fiction Sign Ups!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
You might remember my last one. This time I'm going to mix together modern and fantasy because my sister wanted me to try it. So, I'm trying it. It's kind of like the Final Fantasy games.

So if you could fill out the following...........

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Background:
Looks:
Weapons(if fighter):
Magic(if mage):
Mage or fighter(one or the other please):
Skills(One and not a magic one):
Physical and mental abilities:
Other:

Here is mine:

Name: Fern
Race: Human
Personality: Tries to be away from people, is kind to people most of the time, isn't afraid of anything.
Background: Now if I told you that it would spoil everything.
Looks: Long brown hair in a braid, green eyes, agile body, light skin, long green dress with white rim, waist, sleeves and V-shaped neckline, brown boots.
Weapons(if fighter): Dagger.
Magic(if mage):
Mage or fighter(one or the other please): Fighter
Skills(One and not a magic one): Fast
Physical and mental abilities: Smart, not super strong but not weak either
Other: None for now.

Hope you sign up!:D

Edit:
Sorry but for all of those who have already signed up please put in your race because I forgot that. Thank you.:)

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Can i be main character friend?

Name: Elliot
Personality: Nice, has a good sense of humor
Background: I have no idea :) Ill make one up later
Looks: Blonde hair, silver eyes, medium skin, agile body, dark grey/ light black ( normal clothes, if i cant then tunic)
Weapons(if fighter): Longsword and shield
Magic(if mage):
Skills(One and not a magic one):Able to hide
Physical and mental abilities: Medium stength, smart.

( Maybe can he have a crush on main character?)

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey, can you reserve me a spot for the main Villan? Pweeze?

Sure.:) Just as long as you make a character.:)

Can i be main character friend?

Name: Elliot
Personality: Nice, has a good sense of humor
Background: I have no idea :) Ill make one up later
Looks: Blonde hair, silver eyes, medium skin, agile body, dark grey/ light black ( normal clothes, if i cant then tunic)
Weapons(if fighter): Longsword and shield
Magic(if mage):
Skills(One and not a magic one):Able to hide
Physical and mental abilities: Medium stength, smart.

( Maybe can he have a crush on main character?)

Sure. Hopefully I get some more people soon because I'd like to start.:) I'm really hiper right now.:D

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Name: Ahzehna Nenone'
Personality: Ghirahims personality, but has a larger blood lust
Background: Was created by evil shadow warriors to do their bidding, but turned on them and killed them all, now wanders the world, killing hores and taking their power for himself
Looks: Picture Ghirahim, but the cloak is a deep blue, and covers his entire body, with gold glowing designs everywhere.
Hair: Grey-Blue, shoulder length, bound back like OoT zelda hair.
Eyes: Silver, but shifts from to red/purplish from time to time
Weapons(if fighter): Glowing black blade, similar to Ghirahms, but the hilt is fancier, and has a large silver jewl on it.
Magic(if mage): Dark Shadows, black fire, and can turn people into ashes just by snapping his fingers
Mage or fighter(one or the other please): Fighter?
Skills(One and not a magic one): Extream fighter, will battle to the death, but doen't usualy want to unless he's in a good mood.
Physical and mental abilities: He can posses people (sorry can't spell that right)
Other: Has a bright shining Pendant around his neck, black with blue and silver twilit-like designs all over it.

Said i'd make the main Villan, and here he is!

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
finally!

Name: Chailyn
Personality: Sweet, caring, explosive temper, lots of mood swings
Background: make it up yourself please, i always hate this part
Looks: shoulder length brown hair, dark brown eyes, tan skin, sneakers, jeans, and a t-shirt.
Weapons(if fighter):
Magic(if mage): Elements
Mage or fighter(one or the other please): Mage
Skills(One and not a magic one): um.... i got nothin.
Physical and mental abilities: telepathy, mind control
Other:

Toboe

Melody Malone
here I'll have two people,

Name: May
Race: wolf
Personality: nice always active and jumpy and does not like viloence so much, always ready to fight though, afraid of caves, and is almost always happy and heiper doesn't like being a thief.
Background: born a thief has twin brother both parents were never found after there birth and is desicesd as a human but is a wolf
Looks: short brown hair, blue eyes, shorts, white socks, and a plain white shirt, bracelit leather, when a wolf white, pluse white skin.
Weapons(if fighter): dagger
Magic(if mage):
Skills(One and not a magic one): marshel arts
Physical and mental abilities: good at figuring things out and is in the middle of weak and strong
Other:WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:)

Name: Jack
Race: Wolf
Personality: protecting personality for his sister, is always ready to fight, and is not in a bad mood but not a good mood all the time (unless somthing sad or good happens he's happy).
Background: born a thief has twin sister both parents were never found after there birth and is desicesd as a human but is a wolf
Looks: short brown hair, blue eyes, shorts, white socks, and a plain white shirt, when a wolf white, pluse white skin
Magic(if mage):
Skills(One and not a magic one): theif skill
Physical and mental abilities: strong, and tends to be smart.
Other:WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:) :) :) :)

I have always wanted to put these people in. Can some one please tell me if I forgot any detals or anything? thanks.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name: Ahzehna Nenone'
Personality: Ghirahims personality, but has a larger blood lust
Background: Was created by evil shadow warriors to do their bidding, but turned on them and killed them all, now wanders the world, killing hores and taking their power for himself
Looks: Picture Ghirahim, but the cloak is a deep blue, and covers his entire body, with gold glowing designs everywhere.
Hair: Grey-Blue, shoulder length, bound back like OoT zelda hair.
Eyes: Silver, but shifts from to red/purplish from time to time
Weapons(if fighter): Glowing black blade, similar to Ghirahms, but the hilt is fancier, and has a large silver jewl on it.
Magic(if mage): Dark Shadows, black fire, and can turn people into ashes just by snapping his fingers
Mage or fighter(one or the other please): Main Villan
Skills(One and not a magic one): Extream fighter, will battle to the death, but doen't usualy have to unless he's in a good mood.
Physical and mental abilities: Is a shape-shifter, can take on any form he wants, (you can decide on what)
Other: Has a bright shining Pendant around his neck, black with blue and silver twilit-like designs all over it. The only thing keeping him imortal

Said i'd make the main Villan, and here he (shapeshifter so female too) is!

I'm soooooooooo sorry but I would like it sooo much if you could pick mage OR fighter please.:) I like to keep things kinda fair so that people can't be super powerful and have everything.:) Thank you:)

here I'll have two people,

Name: May
Personality: nice always active and jumpy and does not like viloence so much, always ready to fight though, afraid of caves, and is almost always happy and heiper doesn't like being a thief.
Background: born a thief has twin brother both parents were never found after there birth.
Looks: short brown hair, blue eyes, shorts, white socks, and a plain white shirt, bracelit leather.
Magic(if mage):
Skills(One and not a magic one): theif skill pluse marshel arts
Physical and mental abilities: good at figuring things out and is in the middle of weak and strong
Other:WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:)

Name: Jack
Personality: protecting personality for his sister, is always ready to fight, and is not in a bad mood but not a good mood all the time (unless somthing sad or good happens he's happy).
Background: born a thief has twin sister both parents were never found after there birth.
Looks: short brown hair, blue eyes, shorts, white socks, and a plain white shirt.
Magic(if mage):
Skills(One and not a magic one): theif skill pluse marshel arts
Physical and mental abilities: strong, and tends to be smart.
Other:WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:) :) :) :)

I have always wanted to put these people in. Can some one please tell me if I forgot any detals or anything? thanks.

I guess I'll let you have two characters but two is the max.
Well, you did forget to put in if your a fighter or mage but since you picked dagger as your weapon I'm going with fighter.:) Also, could you pick one skill for your characters please? Thank you.:)

Last edited:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Okay hold on. . .Let me edit it a bit. . .(not used to making Villans is probably the reason)

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I'm going to try this...
Name: Tekara
Personality: Very quiet. When she does speak everyone listens. She cares very much about everyone. When she's fighting she can be very fierce though.
Background: Parents died in a fire in her home village, ever since, she's been very quiet.
Looks: Black hair that is pulled into french braids, a long green shirt that matches her eyes, tight black pants, with leather black boots.
Weapons(if fighter): Twin Curved Daggers (and a bow if she can have one :))
Magic(if mage): N/A
Mage or fighter(one or the other please): fighter
Skills(One and not a magic one): Very skilled with daggers. She prefers them over normal swords, and uses her bow when she's not using the daggers.
Physical and mental abilities: She's very smart- she takes in her surroundings and uses her knowledge to calculate her moves. She's also pretty fast.
Other: None.

I hope you can use her!:D

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Cartainly.:) Thanks for signing up people.:)

EDIT:

I think I'll start it after I get one more person. It'll be called "The Forest of Fern" so that yall know where it is.:)

Last edited:
I hope you can find a place for this one somewhere (change anything you want, as needed):

Name: Maye
Race: human
Personality: Secretive, quiet, generally nice but somewhat resentful of normal people
Background: Maye has a job at a clothes store and lives as ordinary a life as she can. When she first learned that she had magic powers, she tried her hardest to keep them hidden, not wanting to be an outsider to her family and "friends". She wanted to belong so desperately that she never experimented with her powers, even secretly, for fear of being found out (she still doesn't have many friends...). She has no idea what she is capable of, but I'm sure events in the story shall tease them out of her somehow.
Looks: Maye has short brown hair and brown eyes. She wears ordinary clothes (whatever ordinary is in this world).
Magic: Maye doesn't really know
Mage or fighter(one or the other please): Mage
Skills(One and not a magic one): Maye is a smooth talker and can get herself into or out of practically any situation she pleases.
Physical and mental abilities: nothing special
Other: Maye would make a good ally (touching story: she finally found friends who accept her for what she is!) or a good enemy (sad story: she resented the world and was coaxed into joining the dark side, desperate for acceptance).

I hope she's not too complicated for a side character...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom