• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fan Fiction Sign Ups!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Not at all!:) The Shadow, could you please post your character soon? Until The Shadow posts his character I will keep the sighn ups open.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Okay, here is my thief character, hope it is alright and tell me if you don't like anything and I'll change him.

Name: Bane Shadowheart
Race: Human
Personality: He’s got the personality of the idiot, he’s a fun guy who gets along with everyone, at least that is the face he puts on, inside he doesn’t trust a living or dead soul. Bane is always thinking the worst of people and usually how to cheat them out of some money; he is always up for a challenge.
Background: Bane at first grew up in one of the roughest neighbourhoods you’d find in a large city, he stole to survive until he stole from a master thief, taking pity on Bane the master thief took him as an apprentice and taught him the ways of stealth. Bane soon mastered the ways himself and set off on the world to enjoy his life.
Looks: All of his clothes are double sided having a mottled grey on the inside. A brown travelling cloak, brown boots, a white shirt and light grey pants with a brown belt. He has copped coloured eyes and white spiky hair, though he usually wears a wig when he is out in the day, the wig is blonde. Agile body, medium skin.
Weapons (if fighter): Twin short swords and a bow along with arrows.
Magic (if mage): Weight manipulation of inanimate objects (To lighten the weight of anything he is holding/stealing) and sound/light manipulation (To soften his footsteps and make him harder to see with less light).
Mage or fighter (one or the other please): Thief
Skills (One and not a magic one): Swift and silent movement and blending into the shadows easily.
Physical and mental abilities: Stronger than the average man and smarter than many a mage.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, the sign ups are now closed. Thank you for signing up people and you can check out the story in the thread called "The Forest of Fern".:)

amaterasu

Writer
you should ask a mod to close the thread. people can still read it, but they can't post. that way peeps don't get confused by mistake or somthing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom