• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fallout: New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
vote: Moe The Moblin

reveal yourself. youre either scum or third party
Where’s this coming from?
Well I'm at a loss, I really thought he was scum... I guess we really did roll for 2 survivors.

Though town took quite the beating last night, I will keep my word and assist you as best I can. Should we look into Yiga's bus first or Storma's?
I still don’t believe you.

Vote: Krow
Can we just talk about how two PRs died because role claiming isn't allowed or is that taboo
Role claiming was allowed. Really doubt if unlimited claiming would’ve made the slightest difference.
Also

Vote Funnier

This is legit, I have great reason to believe that Funnier is guilty

Please join me and believe me
Welp guess I’d better give it up.

Seriously though I have no idea how that could possibly come up unless this is another of your bizarre reaction tests.

So many town deaths already and you're still trying to go after the survivor. We already have a lead with Storm pushing Moe but you want to throw down with me? Fine.

Vote: funnier

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
First of all,
YIGAhim was Doc Mitchell, the Town Doctor
wtf. There's a character named Doc and it wasn't me???

Now that Storma flipped as 1-shot vig, we know for certain that no T's were generated. Of course any other combination of numbers could have been generated but I think this gives a little more credence to Krow. It makes the event of a four or five S's to be generated more likely at the least.

im not an investigation role. but my action only works on town. i targeted Moe, and i got a failure. so he is a wolf or Third Party. so Moe, what are you?
So a role that's not in the wiki? Or potential cultist? I don't know how cult usually works but are they unable to convert third party or scum?

First of all,

wtf. There's a character named Doc and it wasn't me???

Now that Storma flipped as 1-shot vig, we know for certain that no T's were generated. Of course any other combination of numbers could have been generated but I think this gives a little more credence to Krow. It makes the event of a four or five S's to be generated more likely at the least.

So a role that's not in the wiki? Or potential cultist? I don't know how cult usually works but are they unable to convert third party or scum?

Since me and Rubik exist (or existed in his case) two people here are the Lyncher and HL. That aside if someone is Cult I'm pretty sure they die instantly if they visit scum at night. If Storm is Cult, and he's still alive, Moe may be SK, or Lyncher (HL is considered Towny).

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Since me and Rubik exist (or existed in his case) two people here are the Lyncher and HL. That aside if someone is Cult I'm pretty sure they die instantly if they visit scum at night. If Storm is Cult, and he's still alive, Moe may be SK, or Lyncher (HL is considered Towny).
I thought the hated modifier was required for that to be the case. And it’s possible the cultist doesn’t have that.

True, if he's Hated or Weak that would be the case, but if he is Loved or just a base one, he'd still be alive.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
@YIGAhim @Storm What are your thoughts on each other's softclaims?
I have no idea what role storm could be referring to. I suggest we take up on Storm's offer, however, and Intentionally tie the votes. If we get a town flip on Moe we know Storm's mafia.

Where’s this coming from?

Role claiming was allowed. Really doubt if unlimited claiming would’ve made the slightest difference.
Welp guess I’d better give it up.

Seriously though I have no idea how that could possibly come up unless this is another of your bizarre reaction tests.
Think about a certain role that investigates characters and enjoys eating Bagel-like objects that are a little sweeter than bagels

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Ah, storm is a cultist. Why are we listening to him? Remember, cultists win at majority, so he wants as many non-cultists to die as possible. It's likely he never actually visited me because why else would he be cool with outing himself as a cultist? He already converted someone else, clearly.

Remember, cultists win at majority, so he wants as many non-cultists to die as possible.

He already converted someone else, clearly.

A Cultist can only convert once per night, so it's impossible for him to have already converted anyone else if he targeted you on Night 1. He apparently failed with you, that proves you're either third party or scum.

It's likely he never actually visited me because why else would he be cool with outing himself as a cultist?

As third party, he likely wants to survive just as much as I do, and he isn't necessarily "evil" just because of his role.

You're getting a little spooked here Moe, why so nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom