• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fallout: New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
After a long night after lynching 2 of the "Good guys" the rest of the living woke up to find 2 of the others headless, and dead on the floor.

Rubik was Courier Six, the Survivor

latest

Kirino was Victor, the Loved Vanilla Townie

latest

The Living:
@funnier6
@Moe the Moblin
@DekuNut
@Krow
Minish_Link @YIGAhim
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Storm
@Doc
A Link In Time @Stormageden747

The Dead:

Stormageden747 - Boone, the Town Vigilante (1-shot)
YIGAhim - Doc Mitchell, the Town Doctor
Rubik - Courier Six, the Survivor
Kirino - Victor, the Loved Vanilla Townie

Day 2 Begins!

With 9 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. The day ends on Thursday June 21st at 6pm Pacific Time

Well I'm at a loss, I really thought he was scum... I guess we really did roll for 2 survivors.

Though town took quite the beating last night, I will keep my word and assist you as best I can. Should we look into Yiga's bus first or Storma's?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
vote: Moe The Moblin

reveal yourself. youre either scum or third party
Lol what? Is this an inspector claim? If it is, are you sure you're sane? Apparently pancake isn't following the setup outside of role generation lol

Can we just talk about how two PRs died because role claiming isn't allowed or is that taboo

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Also

Vote Funnier

This is legit, I have great reason to believe that Funnier is guilty

Please join me and believe me

I'm sure not being able to role claim wasn't why they died, there seemed to be quite a bit of hectic last minute changes to the votes in order to keep it tied. I think whoever wanted to keep it tied is worth a look into.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Lol what? Is this an inspector claim? If it is, are you sure you're sane? Apparently pancake isn't following the setup outside of role generation lol

Can we just talk about how two PRs died because role claiming isn't allowed or is that taboo
The change was apparently an accident on Cake's part. So it's probably safe to assume hes sane.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm sure not being able to role claim wasn't why they died, there seemed to be quite a bit of hectic last minute changes to the votes in order to keep it tied. I think whoever wanted to keep it tied is worth a look into.
1) if someone last minute claims one shot vigi you don't kill them or even counterclaim. Vigi roles are self-resolving.
2) if we can get two kills per phase by tying botes, I think two kills per phase is optimal. It gives town more kills than wolves by a LOT and is actually kinda imbalanced for us.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Guys.

Funnier is guilty (Or maybe a miller but idk).

C'mon, I am reliable. It's stupid to not consider or take note of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom