• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fallout: New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I have no idea what role storm could be referring to. I suggest we take up on Storm's offer, however, and Intentionally tie the votes. If we get a town flip on Moe we know Storm's mafia.

Think about a certain role that investigates characters and enjoys eating Bagel-like objects that are a little sweeter than bagels
I reread the setup like three times and I have absolutely no clue how you could possibly be told I’m mafia but whatever.
Ah, storm is a cultist. Why are we listening to him? Remember, cultists win at majority, so he wants as many non-cultists to die as possible. It's likely he never actually visited me because why else would he be cool with outing himself as a cultist? He already converted someone else, clearly.
That does seem to be what he’s saying but in the setup it says cultist can convert anybody though I suppose it didn’t mean mafia? I’ve only ever been in one game with a cult so not much experience.

There is one other possibility. Assuming the scum team has a Stalker and a Roleblocker, could the Stalker see that Storm was Cult and the Roleblocker blocked him during the same night?

So a role that's not in the wiki? Or potential cultist? I don't know how cult usually works but are they unable to convert third party or scum?

Well this is it, but I don't think Doc stating that qualifies as outing himself as scum. The way Storm phrased it himself:
im not an investigation role. but my action only works on town. i targeted Moe, and i got a failure. so he is a wolf or Third Party. so Moe, what are you?

This sounds like Storm either got roleblocked, or Moe really needs to explain himself.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm not anti-town at all. Remember, I pushed for funnier death yesterday and now we have an inspector check on him. Is it possible I'm the hidden lynchee?
I'm just as confused as the rest of you, but if storm isn't the inspector, he's not a town role and thus we should probably kill both funnier and storm today. I honestly have no clue what his plan was here, because he's probably lying about his night action and if he's a cult leader we can just stop the cult faction from winning now while still offing a scum.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'm not anti-town at all. Remember, I pushed for funnier death yesterday and now we have an inspector check on him. Is it possible I'm the hidden lynchee?
I'm just as confused as the rest of you, but if storm isn't the inspector, he's not a town role and thus we should probably kill both funnier and storm today. I honestly have no clue what his plan was here, because he's probably lying about his night action and if he's a cult leader we can just stop the cult faction from winning now while still offing a scum.
or you can out your Wolf Buddies and we can go home happy

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
or you can out your Wolf Buddies and we can go home happy
it doesn't matter if I live or die.
chances are since
I Claim CULT LEADER
I mean i'm either lynched today, or killed tonight, But I don't mind Abstaining in Night Actions and acting as a survivor and Vote for Town​

Really not liking your posts here. Even if he is Cult, he isn't a threat yet as he could only have targeted one person so far. He claims that person is you, and that it ended in failure. That being the case, and as he isn't a threat as of yet, both town and scum are likely wary of him and that makes him an asset to both sides in terms of lynching each other. If worse comes to worse, we can kill him off before the cult outnumbers the town, but having him as the lynch is pointless for now.

funnier6

Courage~
it doesn't matter if I live or die.
chances are since
I Claim CULT LEADER
I mean i'm either lynched today, or killed tonight, But I don't mind Abstaining in Night Actions and acting as a survivor and Vote for Town
Considering the suicidalness of this claim and the threat to both sides it’s probably best to let the mafia kill him then take a risk lynching him. If he’s still here tomorrow we should lynch him.

Deku you've been bothering me too, you've been acting incredibly hasty with your actions the entire time. Like you just agree with whatever has been said at the time without voicing your own opinion at all. If anything I think we need to have a closer look at Deku, funnier, and Moe.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
The weirdest part about this is even if i was scum, storm threw away his chances of winning just to try getting me lynched.
And yeah you're all right we don't need to kill him today, since a lone cultist can't ever win (I think)

Was kirino one of the people who were replaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom