• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fallout: New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't think I've ever seen funnier scum, but everyone says it's really obvious. Does he just start cackling maniacally every post or something?

JamJim is evil. beware the day you get on his bad side. he will bury you
I get into heated arguments with him all the time.

I don't think he has any ill will towards me.

funnier6

Courage~
if he wasn't holding back he'd have more posts. He's got something to hide for sure.
Are you kidding me, I literally said I was going to sleep. Go find some other idiotic reason to find me scum.

Sorry, (not really) but I was not happy to see that first thing in the morning.
I don't think I've ever seen funnier scum, but everyone says it's really obvious. Does he just start cackling maniacally every post or something?
Yes.

Kay now I go back and quote things.

funnier6

Courage~
this is actually true lol
I don’t understand this, how could you possibly know that was true? Unless I’m really forgetful.
Funnier being calmer or more careful would definitely be a scumtell
And how would you know that? Basic Mafia Logic?
I actually find it a bit odd that Yiga is using this reasoning, and not the possibility that Rubik is a Jester (which I don't believe) since that's his go to reasoning for everything. And there's actually a chance that there's a jester in this game.
It is kinda funny that the one game that might have a jester is the game where Yiga doesn’t give his jester hunting speech lol.
Pancake isn't going to provide a setup then change things about it all willy nilly.
I wouldn’t be absolutely positive about that.
What do you want to say about funnier? That he hasn't posted as often as you might have expected him to? That it was maybe opportunistic for him to try to jump on my wagon so quickly? That the only thing that gets me through the day is the thought that, someday, I'll get to lynch him?
Love you toooo. DX
Trust me, if funnier's scum it will probably become pretty apparent.
I know this totally true but you could’ve had a little more doubt. o-o

See? I told you it's like 10x more active at night for some reason.

Y'all are going to hate me for something I did after the game ends, especially you, @Moe the Moblin bit you will have to wait and then you will hate me less

Obligatory Yiga super secret plan is in motion.

Also everyone I would highly advise you to stay cautious of Rubik, not necessarily make him your top priority though. I adamantly refuse his Survivor claim still.

****, there's already seven pages
Vote: Krow

Hi Deku, why Deku?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I know this totally true but you could’ve had a little more doubt. o-o

I'll just address both of these together.

I actually do have a little doubt because it's been so long since you've been scum. Having some a lot of town experience may have helped you improve your scum game since you were scum so often when you first started playing.

Anyways, before when funnier was scum it was just kinda obvious. I actually couldn't even tell you his tells (there may be certain ones, but I can't recall, like I've said it's been a while). But his scum play was always really different than his town play. I know all this talk about obvious scum funnier is gonna come back to bite me in the ass when it there's a time that funnier's actually scum and I town read him. Lol.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm not too concerned about Rubik's roleclaim, as has already been pointed out, a survivor is more of a role to worry about as the endgame approaches. Assuming his claim is legit.

Funnier immedietely jumping to lynch him, yeah it seems weird. I just want to see how things progress as the Day goes on. So far all we really have to go on is Rubik's claim, Funnier's hasty vote on Rubik, and now Dekunut's random vote on Krow. Also, didn't Krow randomly vote Doc earlier?

Also, didn't Krow randomly vote Doc earlier?

My only vote this game was on Rubik and that originated as RVS before he and Pancake went at it. I kept it due to his suicide survivor situation, but removed it last night just in case something happened and he got maj'd. Someone did random vote Doc though, I'd have to backtrack to see. One minute please.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
:fpalm:

Serious question, do you ever read anything in a thread? It was mentioned in the Sign-up, in the rules, it's been talked about a few times in the game already even in reply to you...how do you miss something like that?

Also, you should never be worrying about Jester in normal games. I mean, this game is kinda okay since we know for sure it's possible, but it's going to be highly unlikely in other games.

Maybe other stuff besides paying attention to mafia 24/7? The game hasn't even been going on very long.

This. There's not really anything to say about funnier right now and no reason to focus on him. His vote was a rvs vote not much to that. Trust me, if funnier's scum it will probably become pretty apparent. And if he is Rubik will get his wish of getting to lynch him. Lol.
Not really tbh.

I play an almost completely individual game, with only one or two goals in mind for what I do. I skim the pages, critiquing suspicious things, but not really reading everyone else. That is why I never make read lists. I don't pay enough attention (also it shows too much of your hand). However, as mafia, Most of the time I try to pay a little more a attention because I am on a solid unbreakable team that is already low on numbers.

"What are your thoughts on this Yiga"

Me: *Doesn't read the event in question OR skims it and BSes an answer off the top of my head (scum or town)*

It is because of me and my battle with chronic laziness, I think.

I die a lot because no one lets me so my own thing, and that's fair most of the time.

Also, I rarely have regard for my safety in the game and sacrifice that in order to play my individual game.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
On the previous post of mine, that's also how you can see that in the do or die situations I usually go all out with either a plan or finally becoming a team player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom