• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fallout: New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
cool story bro, but right now I'm more concerned about surviving day and night 1 so I can be more helpful day 2
I don't think you're especially likely to die d1 unless you really go off the rails.

Idk what'll happen during the night, but being moderately active will probably make you an unappealing nk target.

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today, otherwise you'll end up like me.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I don't think you're especially likely to die d1 unless you really go off the rails.

I don't think We've Met formally

I'm Storm, The Guy on Double Secret Probation in the Mafia Section. the only reason I'm even allowed to play is Jamie is Banned. the second he returns and is given his banhammer. I am done

forever

No possibility for parole

electric chair

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion

I'm Storm, The Guy on Double Secret Probation in the Mafia Section. the only reason I'm even allowed to play is Jamie is Banned. the second he returns and is given his banhammer. I am done

forever

electric chair
if you don't tell anyone, you're not on probation :thinking:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
smh when minish is around I feel like I just can't have any fun
"stop calling people out for not posting, these nerds have a thing called a life u know"
k srry that pancake has actually posted 4x as much as hosts typically do within the first 4 hours jeez
"if funnier is scum, it'll be obvious"
I agree?

Sorry your humor doesn't come across well when you actually do complain about low posts a lot.

So you're saying funnier is obvious scum right now? Because he hasn't even posted enough to be sure about that.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

forever

electric chair
If you play with the intention of winning, I doubt Jamie will want you banned.

Jamie is a nice young man.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
well I would prefer it if people did have more than 8 posts right now, but in a 4 hour span that's just not likely or realistic :P

And funnier is coming across as more reserved and self-conscious. I wanna say I got a handle on funnier last game so I think I'm on to something here.
If you play with the intention of winning, I doubt Jamie will want you banned.

Jamie is a nice young man.
jamie's a flippin weeb, inbox is closed.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
And funnier is coming across as more reserved and self-conscious. I wanna say I got a handle on funnier last game so I think I'm on to something here.

That's a pretty valid reason, though I still think it's a little hard to call someone scummy off a few early posts that were partially rvs. Guess it's because I prefer to wait a bit to get a read on funnier because he can come across as a bit erratic sometimes, but he usually tends to show his alignment after a little while.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
That's a pretty valid reason, though I still think it's a little hard to call someone scummy off a few early posts that were partially rvs. Guess it's because I prefer to wait a bit to get a read on funnier because he can come across as a bit erratic sometimes, but he usually tends to show his alignment after a little while.
if he wasn't holding back he'd have more posts. He's got something to hide for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom