• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fairy Bow Conspiracy

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I had a brilliant Idea. What if the Fairy Bow from OoT after Link left he gave it to someone Like Zelda and then they hid it ina temple as a sacred Weapon. Then because of its history it became known as the Hero's Bow. Later in TP when Link gets his Bow it is called the Hero's Bow and before he gets it the Goron Elder says that Link can have the Weapon that the Gorons watched and Protected. Which could be the original Fairy Bow. Right???

Yeah, that's what I got from it, too.

Pretty sure that's what the creators intended. Unless it was the bow wielded by some other Link in the past, other that the Hero of Time.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I also noticed that the Hero's Bow is also in the First Temple in MM how is this. Maybe since this is a duplicate world all the items are duplicated as well explaining why Link can get all the Same Items from Items, to Masks.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
Link only gets the fairy bow on the AT. The bow in WW is the fairy bow. (I think). TP is on the CT, so I don't think that they are the same bow.

Last edited:

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
CluCluClu pretty much summed it up.
And, there may have been other heroes to wield bows, maybe lesser heroes never mentioned.
Why would it have to be the same bow, considering that even it's design is entirely different?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
on the at it can be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery possible but don't forget that on ct link never wielded the fairy bow. But on the other hand in mm link in the first dungeon got the hero's bow. My conclusion is that if anything at all the heros bow from mm is the heros bow from tp.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
That was what i thought but if Link from OoT had the Hero's Bow then left it as an adult then it would only be called the Hero's bow in the future right. Which also debunks the TP theory.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Well you gotta think that maybe when Link warned Zelda of what was gonna happen, he had to have explained what went down at the end of AT OoT. So maybe she told of his legend in AT OoT in CT time, and when the bow was re-found or whatever people knew it had been Link's? Sorry, didn't mean to theorize in this pretty simple thread...

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I seem to remember wanting to write a fanfic about this kind of thing, but never did.

I think some of the items in Twilight Princess, specifically the Hero's Bow, beloned to OoT Link/The Hero of Time. It was alluded to by the Gorons - "This was the weapon of the ancient Hero."

I think that (OoT) Link gave away some of his stuff at some point, perhaps as goodwill gifts to the people, or to solidify treaties - since he'd taken care of the greater evils in the land (Ganondorf), maybe when he became old or gained some Royal Court position, he wound up giving some of his old toys away as a sign of peace and goodwill to the peoples - the bow to the Gorons.

Or, it could be that some of the items were given away as goodwill after the Hero's death.

The bow could be kind of like a holy relic. The Gorons are huge and clunky, so I don't think the bow is anything they can use, but it's still a treasure - a little keepsake from their ancient brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom