• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

If you think you're going to goad me into what you want by insulting my ego and pride, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

And why would I argue with you about Rag? Rag is solved by virtue of meta and activity (that is, she's town). Make whatever useless assessments you want, but I've got other things to do than entertain you.

Also, nice. Night. I'll come back when it is day.

btw Socky is one of Dawning, Mint, or PK. I'm just not sure which yet as I haven't devoted too much energy to reading into it beyond limiting it to those three.

Na, that didn't confuse me. I just wasn't paying attention and got wrapped up in typing. Not your fault (even though I would blame you and make you feel guilty because lol Picses).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Don't react to me like that Cin Min. I'm actually here for once although I do have a coffee engagement soon on top of a con.

I quite thought your post was hilariously to the point.

btw Socky is one of Dawning, Mint, or PK. I'm just not sure which yet as I haven't devoted too much energy to reading into it beyond limiting it to those three.

I don't believe it's Mint. Could see it being Dawning or PK though. Moreso PK than Dawning maybe.

Funny enough the posts kinda sound like funnier. Though I don't believe it is him.

I don't believe it's Mint. Could see it being Dawning or PK though. Moreso PK than Dawning maybe.

Funny enough the posts kinda sound like funnier. Though I don't believe it is him.

Aren't we all pretty confident DW is the marketeer? In any event I'm a firm believer it's being passed around the mod team. The account hasn't said anything that isn't blatantly public information and it makes sense in a "Ex is a role in the game" mindset. Pretty standard mod troll.

Aren't we all pretty confident DW is the marketeer?
I should be confirmed as this because yesterday's sale is exactly what I said it would be.
Tomorrow's is Rolecop and Strong.

I'm also probably biased about KoD specifically because he normally
This sentence cuts off.

But no, I'm serious. I'm writing Seanzie off as a nonfactor. I don't think he's scum here. I've got nothing further to gain from engaging with him no matter the reason. My attention would be better spent reading up on what Numbers puts out and going from there as, again, I don't get the impression he's going to use and abuse me even though it would be easy to attack me.
Even if you're convinced he's town I don't see why you shouldn't engage with his thoughts? Opposing thoughts engaging with each other is beneficial, as it allows you to better understand each other's stances and come to better conclusions than you otherwise would've.

Well that just shows how much attention I am paying to the finer details. I even remember the conversation Dawning had about setting the prices and the such (and how he wanted to make money, thus why the prices are somewhat high but not super high).

Alright: Mint and PK it is.

Rag's been going on about how the mafia team's probably inactive because of the claim, though. I have to say, it's a strange read from them, given their previous statements.
Forgot about this; but as she states later its not the only factor. I don't doubt that particularly, relying solely on one thing to solve the entire scumteam at this point would probably not be smart. Probably the only one I question is her KoD read, which she marks as stronger but says she's wavering on more than others.

Hahahahahaha, why would I want to understand someone else when I'm resolved on how I view them? I don't need Seanzie's input to order my own thoughts and come to decisions. That's hilariously unnecessary and burdensome (like playing with a handicap).

Hahahahahaha, why would I want to understand someone else when I'm resolved on how I view them? I don't need Seanzie's input to order my own thoughts and come to decisions. That's hilariously unnecessary and burdensome (like playing with a handicap).
You don't have to agree with them, but engaging with other people's thoughts can help you see the game differently and consider different possibilties, allowing you to have a better perspective overall, even if you ultimately decide you still disagree.

Ditto for you. Its plausible you're the kind of player who either doesn't mind lynching their team mates as scum or that you felt it wasn't worth potentially making yourself look bad to switch to seanzie to save jinjo

But neither me nor Jinjo were under trouble in Day 2 until I made her that way and even fought for it… Wolves do not think to betray the other of their kind unless they fear their own life.

I think this is a bad read on me, but whether it is from Town or Mafia it is not an issue for me… :3

Puppet I do not care who it is any more for now. I think with how weak Jinjo’s role was, then I doubt Mafia would have a Puppeteer… it is not really strong or special… unless there is something else to it, like needing to lynch Socky first.

But neither me nor Jinjo were under trouble in Day 2 until I made her that way and even fought for it… Wolves do not think to betray the other of their kind unless they fear their own life.

I think this is a bad read on me, but whether it is from Town or Mafia it is not an issue for me… :3

Puppet I do not care who it is any more for now. I think with how weak Jinjo’s role was, then I doubt Mafia would have a Puppeteer… it is not really strong or special… unless there is something else to it, like needing to lynch Socky first.
Jinjo's role wasn't actually weak. The wagon splitting thing should've made it significantly harder to lynch her, we just happened to get her far enough ahead in votes that it didn't matter.
I'm inclined to think there's more to the puppeteer than the puppet. There's not much encouraging the player with the puppet to use it if there's not, and I still suspect Socky has some sort of restriction on its... style of posting. I don't think lynch the puppet first would be likely as it would've discouraged the puppet's use instead; the person could just not post with the puppet and become near invincible because people wouldn't know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom