• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Would you even bother as town? The thing is weird in general, but it makes even less sense as town to me.

That's a good point too, but that could be simple curiosity I guess?

I can say ultimately I believe a PK lynch will give us the most information and I don’t mind lynching him.

unvote: Seanzie
Vote: PK

I find this to be low effort voting from Rag. Its essentially KoD is off his meta but it's been addressed multiple times already that KoD just started a champs game and further has been like this for a few games now, flipping town in said games. Combined with the things I mentioned earlier and the gremlin snafu and I think I'm comfortable leaving my vote here.

Vote: Rag

yeah... i don't think 15377 and Rag are partnered here

Mint Elv

Fish!
yeah... i don't think 15377 and Rag are partnered here
Outside of the theory that numbers is “town clearing” his scumbud, I don’t think they’ve had any interactions that would imply them as partners. I would honestly be shocked if Rag wasn’t an indep.

I do lean towards doubting the survivor claim. It’s such an easy indep fake claim, and she could have come out earlier with it when the cop check was up for option.

Outside of the theory that numbers is “town clearing” his scumbud, I don’t think they’ve had any interactions that would imply them as partners. I would honestly be shocked if Rag wasn’t an indep.

I do lean towards doubting the survivor claim. It’s such an easy indep fake claim, and she could have come out earlier with it when the cop check was up for option.

tbf we could lynch Rag and put the whole thing to rest, even though i dislike going against indeps (it's really her support of Jinjo from Day 2 that really rubs me the wrong way in regards to her motives)

we have 2 hours left i think, @ExLight @funnier6 hit us with that vote count!!

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Obviously you’re moving too slow.
pusheen-lazy.gif

Votecount 3.6.

Paranoid King
(2) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv
KingOfDominaria (1) - Ragnarokio
Echolight (1) - KingOfDominaria
Seanzie (1) - 15377
15377 (1) - Paranoid King
Mint Elv (1) - Seanzie
Not voting (2) - Echolight, Morbid Minish

Phase ends on May 3rd, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

What a beautiful vote count.

@Ragnarokio You claim to be a Survivor Independent so ultimately you do not care who gets lynched as long as it isn't you. PK thinks you aren't Independent and has tried voting you out before. In that case, for your survival, voting one of your dissenters makes the most sense for you here. I could maybe forgive your last few minutes Seanzie vote if I think of it as a vote to not make the Mafia NK you more than caring about what happens to Jinjo :P.

The poke matters because why would Jinjo poke her own teammates? This is why I asked @Echolight to paraphrase what Jinjo said when poking Ragnarokio.

PK's point on the poke is actually valid here. The poke is benign and is here just for misdirection purposes. Jinjo can then target mates for the WIFOM factor that you're going through here. If the Mafia discussed this avenue they would have done so in their shared chat so it's unlikely Jinjo would have given anything away in her role thread and so Jinjo's targets should be treated as NAI.

I also believe I asked what the result of your flavor cop exactly was, which I didn't get either. It's something you bought and shared in public of doing. Just cut the crap and say it.

I don't think this is crap. I asked KoD for a claim again after Seanzie did to make sure KoD wasn't just being obstinate because it was Seanzie. His answer to me is indicative that his not claiming his role isn't his choice. If he's been barred from claiming his role we cannot be sure that doesn't bleed over to his items as well. This is why I suggested he'd be a good role cop target, as they would be able to fully clarify the situation in a way that just threatening KoD wouldn't if he is mechanically being restricted.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
What a beautiful vote count.

@Ragnarokio You claim to be a Survivor Independent so ultimately you do not care who gets lynched as long as it isn't you. PK thinks you aren't Independent and has tried voting you out before. In that case, for your survival, voting one of your dissenters makes the most sense for you here. I could maybe forgive your last few minutes Seanzie vote if I think of it as a vote to not make the Mafia NK you more than caring about what happens to Jinjo :P.

I do care. I said before that I'm playing this game as if I'm town and that remains true. If i'm forced to self-preserve i will but my primary objective in voting is hunting scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom