• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

ExLight

why
Staff member
Votecount 3.7.

Paranoid King
(2) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv
Ragnarokio (2) - Seanzie, KingOfDominaria
KingOfDominaria (1) - Ragnarokio
Seanzie (1) - 15377
15377 (1) - Paranoid King
Not voting (2) - Echolight, Morbid Minish

It's a tie
As the rules say, the person to be lynched will be decided through RNG. A coin flip has decided Paranoid King is today's lynch.

Phase ended on May 3rd, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).

==========

The discussion continued. One of the players kept playing with their sock puppet: the cute dog with googly eyes toy was now munching the nose of another participant. Annoyed by the situation, everyone decided to rip Socky out of puppeteer's hand, throw it on the floor, and stomp on it. The horrifying scene made Paranoid King's heart break; the last thing everyone saw was the usually upbeat fellow running away in tears, never to be seen again.

Paranoid King is gone (dead)!

Inside the puppet, documents about the man behind the silly canine:

Welcome Paranoid King! I'm glad to have you as a player in my first mafia game uwu

Let's see... you're The Puppeteer, and you're Town aligned!
Sesame Street has a new friend and they're ready to YEET some mafia!

1651624652441.png

> You have access to a Puppet Account called Socky. Socky cannot vote nor be voted. Socky cannot be targeted with actions. Socky cannot die. Socky is love, Socky is life.

> Posting as Socky during the Night will not lock your actions. As soon as you post as Paranoid King your actions (if any) will be locked in place.

> Account information:
> Username: Socky the Puppet​
> Password: [REDACTED]​
> It's recommended to use this account on a separate device or browser, and with a different forum theme so you don't end up posting with the wrong account​
(Host note: your role is fairly simple, but I hope you still have fun with it!)

You're a passive role, so you don't have to submit any targets.
You win when all threats to Town are removed from the game.
Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!

==========

NIGHT 3 STARTS NOW

REMINDER THAT POSTING IN-THREAD DURING THE NIGHT WILL LOCK YOUR PERSONAL ACTIONS - BOTH ROLES AND ITEMS - ON YOUR CURRENT TARGETS.
IF YOU POST HERE BEFORE SUBMITTING A TARGET: IT WILL EITHER BE TREATED AS IF YOU DECIDED TO NOT USE YOUR ROLE OR A TARGET WILL BE PICKED AT RANDOM IF YOUR ROLE IS COMPULSORY.

Phase ends on May 5th, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Staff member
THE MARKET IS NOW CLOSED! BUT...
THE AUCTION HOUSE IS NOW OPEN!

The Auction House feels strange tonight. Maybe it's under new management?
The people seem a bit less interested on the items now, maybe it's because it's not a novelty anymore.
A distressed host announced:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry to announce our provider passed away due to mysterious circumstances last Night. But worry not! Tonight we'll be having possibly our final auction, so let's make it special!

Uh, let's see... there aren't many items left honestly, I'll just pick one at random since there's no note telling us what was intended for us... a uh Protein Shake (1-shot Strong modifier)? I think this was up all Day yesterday but noone wanted it, right? Might as well put this on auction before it expires...

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WE HAVE THIS INCREDIBLE PROTEIN SHAKE TONIGHT. With this powdery marvelous your Night actions will be able to go through any obstacles tonight, no sort of disruption or redirection will be able to affect you! Now let's wait for our initial bid!"

1651630733823.png

Same deal folks, offers can be made in your role PMs or in the thread.
I'll update which one is the leading one every time I have the chance.

Last edited:
If minish is scum, it is numbers minish.

If minish is town, it is within Kod, numbers, mint elv.

Probably missing one, but this gives me an actionable poe.

Hi kod. You ready to engage with me?

Because if you're town, we need to talk. If you keep disengaging, I have no choice but to keep you as a prime suspect.

If you're scum, you won't shake me by disengaging. Your choice if you want to keep playing like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom