• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

PK's point on the poke is actually valid here. The poke is benign and is here just for misdirection purposes. Jinjo can then target mates for the WIFOM factor that you're going through here. If the Mafia discussed this avenue they would have done so in their shared chat so it's unlikely Jinjo would have given anything away in her role thread and so Jinjo's targets should be treated as NAI.

Even then, it makes more sense for PK to vote and stick to Rag than vote for you when voting Rag is safer to test his theory - because if he's wrong, then at worst an Independent is down.

I don't think this is crap. I asked KoD for a claim again after Seanzie did to make sure KoD wasn't just being obstinate because it was Seanzie. His answer to me is indicative that his not claiming his role isn't his choice. If he's been barred from claiming his role we cannot be sure that doesn't bleed over to his items as well. This is why I suggested he'd be a good role cop target, as they would be able to fully clarify the situation in a way that just threatening KoD wouldn't if he is mechanically being restricted.
If he can't claim it he should say he can't. If it bleeds over to his items, then the issue here is him buying an item he can't explain, which would just be suboptimal.

I do care. I said before that I'm playing this game as if I'm town and that remains true. If i'm forced to self-preserve i will but my primary objective in voting is hunting scum.

Okay, sell me on KoD being more likely to be mafia than Paranoid King.

Even then, it makes more sense for PK to vote and stick to Rag than vote for you when voting Rag is safer to test his theory - because if he's wrong, then at worst an Independent is down.

If he can't claim it he should say he can't. If it bleeds over to his items, then the issue here is him buying an item he can't explain, which would just be suboptimal.

No, he's definitely on the better course regardless of any alignments involved. Let's say he's town and legit susing that me and Rag are playing the long con. If he gets the flip on Rag and she flips 3p that says nothing about my alignment for him. If she flips scum he's vindicated. But if he gets a flip on me he either sees I'm town and telling the truth or gets a maf flip and knows I'm either telling the truth or lying but has a lock vote the following day regardless. If you flip his alignment he already knows the flip outcomes but flipping me as town into a flip on Rag being 3p is a choice outcome for scum!PK since it would take up the focus of two days.

As for a possible restriction on KoD that's really dependent on how the restriction would be framed. Personally I'm an asshole and tell my restricted players that they can't claim their restriction as part of their restriction.

No, he's definitely on the better course regardless of any alignments involved. Let's say he's town and legit susing that me and Rag are playing the long con. If he gets the flip on Rag and she flips 3p that says nothing about my alignment for him. If she flips scum he's vindicated. But if he gets a flip on me he either sees I'm town and telling the truth or gets a maf flip and knows I'm either telling the truth or lying but has a lock vote the following day regardless. If you flip his alignment he already knows the flip outcomes but flipping me as town into a flip on Rag being 3p is a choice outcome for scum!PK since it would take up the focus of two days.

As for a possible restriction on KoD that's really dependent on how the restriction would be framed. Personally I'm an asshole and tell my restricted players that they can't claim their restriction as part of their restriction.

If Rag flips 3p then his theory that the Mafia are you and Rag is bust… It’s just a suboptimal way of dealing with that theory.

I would not lynch the person who claimed an Independent check on who I think is their partner, I’d just go after their partner first to play is safe.

If Rag flips 3p then his theory that the Mafia are you and Rag is bust… It’s just a suboptimal way of dealing with that theory.

I would not lynch the person who claimed an Independent check on who I think is their partner, I’d just go after their partner first to play is safe.

I'd agree his overall notion is kinda out there making his play a bit out there as well, but in that limited world view I'm the more informative lynch.

I am here, btw. I can see you talking about me.

Coolio. Do you object to being role copped? Also excuse me while I go design Epistemology 4: Return to Rome

Just got back from work. Not sure what the vote count is. Posting anyways so Soul doesn't sus me for being inactive at end of day.

Ok, this should be accurate:

Paranoid King (2) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv
KingOfDominaria (1) - Ragnarokio
Seanzie (1) - 15377
15377 (1) - Paranoid King
Ragnarokio (2) - Seanzie, KingofDominaria
Not voting (2) - Echolight, Morbid Minish

Unvote
Vote: Ragnarokio

Might be after EoD by now, but I didn't hear no bell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom