• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
Realistic enough that it didn't matter if both were town?
I didn't know if SMS was town or not, so he was still preferable to an Ex lynch or a no lynch.
You think Tristan wouldn't make a high school teacher a bad guy role?
So I doubt a role has to be inherently "evil" to be in the uninformed majority; just not well looked-upon.
I would agree with this. My role is similar in that it's title refers to a somewhat negative quality by normal standards.
These are fair points, and lead me to believe that Poy, at least, was scum.
Why did your vote sit on me all day when you knew you wouldn't be around during EoD when you knew I was a real potential lynch
The same post in which I said I wouldn't be around for EoD is the one in which I removed my vote and switched it to SMS. I didn't remove it earlier because I forgot.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
we should attempt to communicate with them prolly

@Morbid Minish, @Poyzin, @Spiritual Mask Salesman
we can prolly ask yes/no questions to you and you can move your votes to a certain player to answer
we can also ask you more complex questions with you moving them to a specific player for each answer

idk if it's a bit too late to start doing this but we can prolly ask what kind of role each person claimed in the GY and who hasn't claimed or something like this

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
rubik is a pretty interesting vote. I can't recall any of the dead players expressing suspicion on him day 1, so its possible that whatever led them to believe he was scum was a result of night actions.

The ex/kirino wagon angle is also decent, probably better than the naga case. I'll read back on both of them sometime before the day ends and decide if there's something there.

I don't feel too invested in who we lynch at this point because it feels like there's so little to go off and that whether or not lynches hit is going to be more or less random in practice. It might actually be worthwhile to pick someone at random and pile on them just to reduce the amount of sway the mafia has over the lynch, assuming that kind of strategy is kosher here.

Whether we win or lose will probably come down to mechanics though.

Also just a thought but its possible based on minish's rolename that she was a PGO and poy was the mafia gunman. That could be worth reading into as well, although it will ultimately probably just point back to naga again.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that GY communication method is pretty clever ex.

Its unlikely we got lucky and hit two scum already, and if we did we're probably in a good situation anyways, so the integrity of the graveyard can probably be trusted at this point.

I don't know if we have enough time in the day left to do this now, but i imagine the best starting question would be to ask whether or not the vote on rubik was the result of information obtained from night actions or not

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Kind of odd that the graveyard would be voting for me, frankly.

Should we ensure that we know that the item I sent was received by its intended recipient?

Ragnarokio

Kind of odd that the graveyard would be voting for me, frankly.

Should we ensure that we know that the item I sent was received by its intended recipient?

If you feel like It would be beneficial then ou can, although I'm not sure what Is stood to gain from that at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom