• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Just for the record, I've told the graveyard not to react to posts if the point is to grant information or answer questions.

Vote count coming soon, I just woke up.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Tally 2.2

Naga10 (3) - funnier6, Ragnarokio
Kirino (2) - Johnny Sooshi, ExLight
Pen (1) - DekuNut
Not Voting - Kirino, naga10, Rubik, Pen

With 9 alive, 5 votes are majority. Day ends in about 8 hours.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
They changed to naga :exlight:

Just for the record, I've told the graveyard not to react to posts if the point is to grant information or answer questions.

Vote count coming soon, I just woke up.
Can we get a vote history for the graveyard, or get a new vote count everytime they change the vote?
I feel like the latter is more like Restless Spirit and would be fitting since that's kinda the point.
The former is more practical to everyone though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I ISOed rubik and I think I'm townreading him atm
While him kinda not contributing and being so fixated on me is kinda annoying him giving the item to Rag make sense if he's town since Rag is pretty active and he'd consider that to be a strong town indicator; him asking if she got the item can prolly be seen as towny since if he was scum he'd prolly try to keep whoever he gave it to as hidden as possible imo

Deku being that active is always nice, which is making me townlean too but in my first games he would always roll scum and be active so it's not really a hard AI thing

Funnier and Pen are a null because I'm not being able to read him properly please post more aaa

Johnny and Naga are giving me mixed signals, I feel like one of them might be scum so I'd be kinda fine with one of them being lynched but I'd rather have a bit more of extra time to reread their posts and stuff. Both are null and I'd prolly prefer Johnny over Naga maybe because of him getting a bit confused over some weird stuff which may or may not be mini semi-scumslips.

Rag I'm actually being a bit paranoid because before this game we told her that she potatoes a lot as scum so she can be changing her meta to throw us off; I really don't trust this high activity and somewhat ambiguous attitude, but there's nothing too concrete against her. Scumlean.

And I just wanna lynch kirino, something is pinging me really hard about him and I can't even

funnier6

Courage~
Since there's no point in bussing in this game should we expect scum to powerwolf?
I mean, yeah, what other option is there
Oh, I just thought of something
What if Minish was a self-sacrificing Vig and hit a bulletproof? And Poy was the mafia kill?

This could prolly be a good question too, and could explain how they'd get info about rubik considering the speculated roles so far
I don't want to think about any scum team who would kill Poy
Suicide Bomber is a scum role too and they're more likely to be used first tho right
should we expect it in a 13p setup though? like do we have to be afraid of a 4-team 'weak' scum?
I've literally never heard of a scum role called that

I'm pretty sure it's literally in the OP that theres three scum
Scum killing minish seems a lot more likely to me than scum killing poy in most situations.

I feel like it's kind of unlikely that Minish would suicide n1 intentionally to trade 1 for 1 regardless of alignment. That seems like a poor move unless she's a likely lynch or nk. She could have done it unintentionally, but it doesn't seem like a move she'd make if she had a choice.
I think it is kind of likely that she would use it night 1 since she is always a likely night kill and she wouldlnt have wanted to waste her shot. I'm not super sure but I dont see any other option since only one kill could have been mafia and no one has claimed the other. It's possible she was PGO and got Poy that way but suicide gunner doesnt sound like PGO to me

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Mellow Ezlo if we vote for an invalid target, like a dead player or the host, would it appear in the votecount and only be dismissed at the end of the phase?
or would it never even be considered in the first place? or maybe it would be considered as a self vote or whatever?
If it was day 1 I would include them in the vote counts for ****s and giggles, but I'll probably just ignore them now. Voting for the host won't do anything, and nor will voting for dead players.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Johnny and Naga are giving me mixed signals, I feel like one of them might be scum so I'd be kinda fine with one of them being lynched but I'd rather have a bit more of extra time to reread their posts and stuff. Both are null and I'd prolly prefer Johnny over Naga maybe because of him getting a bit confused over some weird stuff which may or may not be mini semi-scumslips.
I'd be okay with a Naga lynch. Can't quite put a finger on it, maybe it's the lack of overall helpful posts, but I don't like Naga. Obviously I'm not gonna lynch me.

Hopefully Pen can post some soon. I knows he's gotta catch up so I won't hold it against him too much, but EOD will be here soon.

Funnier I get good vibes on. Scum funnier is harder to pin, but I think he'd have slipped a little bit by now.

I want Kirino to come back in honestly. Activity isn't usually AI for Kirino, but town Kirino seems to push harder and I'm not seeing that. I want something more from him to analyze.

Still feeling out how I am on Rag, Rub, and Deku... gonna need some more time there.

I have a thought I'm trying to use to solve the game, idk if it's right or not. I need to think more. It involves role names.

Kirino

Tatakae
I think it's likely, based on what was said earlier, that Minish and SMS were town and Poy was scum. Though I'm a bit iffy about SMS. I'm not sure what the mechanics are of the graveyard vote, but I figure it's just majority of those in there.

I'm starting to town read Johnny, since I get the impression that he's honestly trying to scumhunt. I thought his reasoning for suspecting me made sense, and if he were scum, I probably would've expected him to double down to try to get me lynched, especially now that Ex is with him. But he seems to be backing off somewhat in an honest way, although he still has his vote on me.

It seems like Naga was initially suspected due to Minish voting for him N1, but that was just an RVS vote, so it's a very weak basis. The other reasoning makes more sense: he criticized Deku for making a big deal out of the Ex wagon, but he himself was very focused on Rubik's post and the responses to it, despite there being very little to say about it. In general, he hasn't given many reads or meaningfully contributed. I think he's a decent lynch. In any case, I lack a better target.

Vote: Naga

If @naga10's around, this would probably be a good time for him to claim.

I still need to look through Deku, funnier, and Rag's posts to get better reads on them, since I think it's likely that one of them is scum, especially if Naga isn't. Though I doubt any will turn into viable lynch targets today regardless.

funnier6

Courage~
Sorry, I didn't explain that well enough. This are two mutually exclusive ideas. Scum defending scum statement felt like it was scummy because he was hard defending Ex at the time. It's separate from his inaction to vote a suspicion, but both add to being seen as scummy imo.
Why is it scummy that he brought it up when it's simply a fact. It's scummy if you think he's defending his scum bud but him mentioning that scum would be doing that doesnt have anything to do with anything
I don't. But if scum is more likely to defend scum, they're much less likely to bus when flips aren't as apparent.
Yes but how can you even begin to say "I think Kirino is bussing" when you have no idea nor will you ever know Kirino's alignment or Ex's. Especially when that very fact makes bussing worthless
@funnier6 would she soft something like a pgo or a suicide vigi shot
Well she sure didnt soft PGO that much in superman and I feel like she wouldnt soft the shot since the whole point of firing it night one would be to ensure she got to use it so she wouldnt want to say something and get blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom